I have 2-days organic traffic drops without Search Console message.
I think, this is not a server fault, I just see for two days 30-50 online users instead of the usual 70-100 users. (This is an online tool, like Cutestats)
- Buyer not responding, is it still Seller’s fault? by Oatmeal August 28, 2017 Just got a general question again about shipping. I have shipped out an item (worth less than $50) with full tracking (expedited service), and it arrived in the buyers country about 15 days ago, but due to country customs, they are requesting the recipient to provide some documentation for clearance of the items. I've been watching it with tracking and so far the recipient hasn't responded as tracking indicates it's still on 'hold'. I have already contacted the buyer several times both on...Buyer not responding, is it still Seller's fault?
- Authority Blog Network, 16 Years Without Drops, TF… by Ryabinchik August 15, 2017 Clean domains never used as PBN before, clean backlink profile. Up to 16 years without drops. TF/CF 20+, see screenshot for more detailed metrics. A lot of articles without links. No sticky homepage posts, no “paid” articles on homepages at all. Hidden whois, different IP’s and DNS’s on every site. Bot/crawlers blocked.No reports will be provided for the blog network security.No adult, pharmacy, casino sites will be accepted.Unique handwritten content...Authority Blog Network, 16 Years Without Drops, TF 20+, Handwritten Articles
- Question for the OGs about posting times… New… by Benman44 September 5, 2017 So i was thinking about posting times and we always come up with the usual. 8, 11, 3, 5 times when people are getting to work eating lunch dinner getting off work etc. But now with the how engagement drops from telegram groups and the auto like rounds...
- PBN links not showing up by BlackSept August 9, 2017 Hello I have 10 PBN sites linked to my money site, they are 30-50 days old with a few unique,quality articles on them. All of them are indexed, I even sent some social signals to them. Bots are all blocked except google, but when I check my search co...
- Installed SSL, what’s next? by BlackSept September 11, 2017 Hi Can you guys guide me what to do exactly after SSL was installed? What I did so far: 1.Installed Really Simple SSL Wp plugin. 2.Added the new https version to search console plus www non www version ( there are 4 different versions in search console now) 3.Changed the urls in analytics. 4.Submitted a new sitemap (every url starts with https) 5.Fetched the site as google for faster indexing. Is there anything else I should do? I have checked 5+ articles they all provided different infos....Installed SSL, what's next?
- Looking to buy my own used server. by Smallybiggy September 23, 2017 Hey, whats up all. Hope all is well in your world. So, I am starting to make some money on my websites, and I want to go bigger, I am at 3 wordpress websites and allready my sites are crashing beacuse I am having some Pyhsical memory overload issues. U...