Guys little question, I want to move all my website (total 3) in one shared hosting, but do you think that shared hosting is problem with seo? If Google find banned website, spam website and similar can ban all website in same ip?
- If one of my YouTube accounts linked to Adsense is… by Dagreyon August 27, 2017 I have been looking for this answer everywhere and can't seem to find a clear answer anywhere. My question is, if I had like 20 YouTube accounts where I uploaded youtube videos and had them all connected to Adsense monetizing the videos and then one of my accounts gets banned for having 3 copyright strikes or anything else, does my Adsense account then get banned? I don't want to have all of my 20 accounts useless that are all linked to my Adsense if one gets banned and my whole Adsense...If one of my YouTube accounts linked to Adsense is banned, does my adsense get banned also
- How to: Get Out Of Shadow Ban by Duceduc August 25, 2017 I've figured out how to get out of shadow ban from Instagram. How do you know if you are shadow banned? Well, if your likes and engagement per photo have dropped or you feel something isn't right with your account, you are shadow banned. Another way to find out is to post and include hashtags that isn't super popular. You want to be able to find your post when you search for these hashtags and not have to scroll down and look for them and wondered if the post got posted or didn't it. If you...How to: Get Out Of Shadow Ban
- Instagram problem: Sorry, there was problem with… by Cloud1919 September 12, 2017 Hello, i have a problem, when i try to log in on my app of Instagram an error show up: Sorry, there was problem with your request. But, if i try to log in from browser it works perfectly. Now i have try to: Delete and reinstall the app. Not work. Form...
- Adult networks that wont ban for classifieds spam? by Fadetoblack2011 August 14, 2017 Hi guys, Hopefully someone can help me out with my dilemma. I can generate a nice chunk of adult traffic daily sourced from mainly classifieds sites in UK and US. The main stickler for me,as I'm sure some will agree, is the risk of being reported back to the network and everything going tits up... But then I thought what if I can find a network that wont care or take action if they get complaints? I know perhaps its a long shot but what does everyone think ? Failing that what would be the...Adult networks that wont ban for classifieds spam?
- Question about being banned from Facebook Ads… by Person232 August 29, 2017 Hi all, last year I tried using Facebook ads and got banned instantly without the option of appeal. Looking carefully through their T's & C's I couldn't see any reason for the ban. (It's entirely possibly I missed something here though). After reading other case studies, I believe the reason I was banned is due to the fact I had set up a brand new Facebook account for the first time and immediately started using ads. A year later, I'm hoping to use my partner's Facebook account which has...Question about being banned from Facebook Ads...
- Current Expired Domain Situation – Lies,… by Nargil September 8, 2017 I think that this article is long overdue with all the recent "updates". I admit that I am quite agitated lately. I am quite level-headed and I can't stand when people blindly believe in hogwash and are unable to use their heads. For this I apologize, but well... unless I get banned, I am afraid you will have to live with me. Disclaimer: Some of the stuff in this article is subjective, most of it is not. Disclaimer 2: I am ill and my head spins, so it was painful to write. Hope the...Current Expired Domain Situation - Lies, Costs, Metrics, Spam and Niche Relevancy