Let me introduce myself, I'm jas aka Buffetmerc, yes i like to kill the buffet, i'm the guy with 4 plates stacked high like there's no tomorrow.
currently creating t – shirts non stop for amazon merch, and retiring slowly. also live in australia so if anyone has any questions about animals that will kill you i'm happy to answer.
- Merch Domination Method – Start Your Own Merch… by Antichrist August 9, 2017 Merchandise has been one of the hottest and fastest growing industries online for years now. I have always kind of stayed away from the industry for one reason or another, but I finally decided to give it a try last year. At years end, my business partner and I ended up making hundreds of thousands of dollars and I was absolutely hooked! I even wrote up the case study about Merch by Amazon here:...Merch Domination Method - Start Your Own Merch Empire With Shopify and Amazon – No Inventory Guide
- $500/Month Amazon Merch Journey by Faithjhung September 4, 2017 So I've been slacking lately and since amazon's affiliate rate dropped their commission rates, my earnings have dropped 40%. I have been using photoshop for a long time and have a lot of experience creating designs. Yes I know how to create content. So here it goes! I'll be creating my own designs which will mostly be text or simple graphics. I'll be looking at forums/viral news sites to look for what is trending and also some upcoming worldwide events. I've seen a lot of st.patrick's day...$500/Month Amazon Merch Journey
- We are retiring the aStore feature on October 27, 2017 by ScentedGhost August 20, 2017 Hello! What does it mean with the latest note in my amazon account. "The Amazon Associates Program will be retiring the aStore product by October 27, 2017. After this date, you will no longer have the ability to earn fees from your aStore pages. Please find additional detail, as well as key dates and alternatives available to you. The Amazon Associates Program cares about your success. We have offered a few alternative solutions to replace your aStore, which you can find below. Also,...We are retiring the aStore feature on October 27, 2017
- Good at Graphic Designing? Use my Amazon Merch account by Rushuna August 22, 2017 I have a Amazon Merch account that's currently at 100 design tier and 2 submits per day. Let's do a joint venture where you make the designs and I submit them for you on my Merch account. Getting a Merch account nowadays is extremely difficult due to how long it takes to receive an invitation. It would be preferred if you have experience already with making t-shirt designs or experience with merch by amazon or other sites like teespring. Earnings from MBA will be profit split.
- Helllo! by QueenMazikeen August 29, 2017 Hello guys I'm Chloe and I don't have any f***ing ideea what I'm doing here... for now. I've discrovered this ''bussines'' from my ex boyfriend and now I want to make an ''Empire'' I've heard that many people learned very much from this site and this is what I'm plan too. Now my only ideea is something about affiliate and dropshipping 'cuz in my country online shopping blooms.
- A beginners journey into selling T-Shirts by Toern August 24, 2017 For maybe the last 6 months I've been learning how to make t-shirt designs, that I've been selling pimarily through Redbubble. Most designs I've sold are extremely niche, associated with a strong culture, so there's neither a big market nor strong competition. With the upcomming integration of Amazon and Teespring, I'm planning to branch out a bit. I'll be testing the waters with designs both related to the mentioned niche, along with some more generic stuff. I've haven't been able to do...A beginners journey into selling T-Shirts