The thing is i applied for Amazon associate half a year ago and didnt use it. I started a new site about a month ago and started using Amazon associate two weeks ago. anyways I didn't have any sale so I got an email yesterday saying my account was rejected.
I reapplied again today but couldn't get my same id again. Does that mean I have to replace all my links on the site with new id? I've build quite a lot of links.
Is there some way I can get my old id back?
- Youtube Shadow(half) banning videos (Please Read) by Norfolkblue August 11, 2017 - sorry for the long post - Ok bear with me on this, everyone's heard (and proven) that YouTube shadow bans comments for people on the naughty list. I was one of them for being an idiot and spamming, but after a month or so i'm now back in the good books, or so I thought! Because there's one thing i've never heard anyone talking about, and that's youtube ghosting, shadow banning, or de ranking your videos once you have been caught doing something like spamming. Now I bring this up,...Youtube Shadow(half) banning videos (Please Read)
- Helllo! by QueenMazikeen August 29, 2017 Hello guys I'm Chloe and I don't have any f***ing ideea what I'm doing here... for now. I've discrovered this ''bussines'' from my ex boyfriend and now I want to make an ''Empire'' I've heard that many people learned very much from this site and this is what I'm plan too. Now my only ideea is something about affiliate and dropshipping 'cuz in my country online shopping blooms.
- This is Raheel by RaheelFarooq September 9, 2017 Hi, everyone. This is Raheel, one of the few members of BHW who are here with their original names. Do I deserve an award or a mere warmer welcome? Up to you! There's a saying in Urdu/Persian that could be translated like this: "A half-doctor is threat to life and a half-pastor is threat to faith." I'm not quite proud of being a half-doctor of SEO with a hell lot of obsolete knowledge and bad experience but that's what I am. Signed up at BHW in good old days when I was just about to become...This is Raheel
- Ebay buyer opens case 3.5 months later saying not… by Oatmeal August 9, 2017 I've tried looking it up but the problem is that the results are mostly from 2014 and since ebay has changed their policies so many times, what answers were given in 2014 or 15 may be completely false today. I don't know why google still shows older posts at the top instead of newer ones from 2016 or 17? Anyways, to my question. A buyer opens a case up claiming unreceived. The sale date was back in mid April. We are now in August. I'm a little surprised that the buyer didn't contact me...Ebay buyer opens case 3.5 months later saying not received....
- Just saying HI by Blammer616 August 22, 2017 Hello everyone, this will be my first thread of hopefully many to come! My name is Nick and I am 26 years old. Although I just recently made an account here, I have been reading BHW threads (off and on) for a few years now. Even though I still conside...
- SEO Myth Busting 01 – Keyword Density by Hacko August 13, 2017 It's that time of the month again, so I got me a six pack again and about to drop some knawledge on y'all. I'm going to talk about keyword density and why Google couldn't give less of a fuck about it these days. First of all, don't get me wrong. Keywords are important. Disregard them and you're obviously screwed. However, keyword density really isn't. We're done with that. It's gone, bye, ciao, sayonara.Why, you ask? Google is still just an algorithm - it just isn't...SEO Myth Busting 01 - Keyword Density