i'm a media buyer working in europe. im looking for some CPM/CPI (install & impression, open to both) amazon campaigns from new sources
i'm already working with some of the big mob/web companies so im looking for smaller growing companies that can provide this campaign in EU to do business together
PM me if you think we can work together or have a contact please
- Website Design and Development, PBN & Graphics-… by Zain5 August 31, 2017 DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT First impression is the last impression they say. Know what is it that lays the first impression in front of your prospective Clients? Your Website. Have it designed and developed by a professional and you are through your 1[SU...
- IG + CPI to $100 a day, can’t stop won’t stop by Iamthefox August 19, 2017 The purpose for this journey is to remind me what's the destination I am heading to and keep motivating myself. Let's me introduce myself. I am 20 years old college students in Thailand. I am already doing this for 4 months, hopefully to earn around $100 per day. Account running: 43 ( 10 of them are warming up, few of them are unfollowing) Here are my stat for yesterday The impression is somewhat bug. The point that I would like to adjust is I have very...IG + CPI to $100 a day, can't stop won't stop
- ATTENTION: CPI SERVICES ARE NOT WORKING! by Vinku August 23, 2017 Attention to any CPI services who are selling you installs here and on other websites. They are using mechanism "cash reward application". It's simple, they have apps in Google Play and can offer cash reward (few cent) to user for just installing your application, review and rate. Probably, nothing wrong with that instead Google can easily detect them. I've figured out how this detection works. If you are some normal user, your install rate is usualy some max 5-10 app downloads / day and...ATTENTION: CPI SERVICES ARE NOT WORKING!
- Buyer not responding, is it still Seller’s fault? by Oatmeal August 28, 2017 Just got a general question again about shipping. I have shipped out an item (worth less than $50) with full tracking (expedited service), and it arrived in the buyers country about 15 days ago, but due to country customs, they are requesting the recipient to provide some documentation for clearance of the items. I've been watching it with tracking and so far the recipient hasn't responded as tracking indicates it's still on 'hold'. I have already contacted the buyer several times both on...Buyer not responding, is it still Seller's fault?
- Ebay buyer opens case 3.5 months later saying not… by Oatmeal August 9, 2017 I've tried looking it up but the problem is that the results are mostly from 2014 and since ebay has changed their policies so many times, what answers were given in 2014 or 15 may be completely false today. I don't know why google still shows older posts at the top instead of newer ones from 2016 or 17? Anyways, to my question. A buyer opens a case up claiming unreceived. The sale date was back in mid April. We are now in August. I'm a little surprised that the buyer didn't contact me...Ebay buyer opens case 3.5 months later saying not received....