It is a strange thing.
I have like 10 different accounts with Amazon. All accounts can write product reviews fine but when I vote on a review:
"Was this review helpful? Yes/No"
Only one of my vote counts. It doesn't matter how many times I vote with all my other accounts.
I've tried using different IP address (hide-my-ip), anonym.to and incognito chrome browser.
Amazon seems to know that I am voting twice and they are not counting my vote.
- Need a bot for an online voting pool. by Nospmoth September 16, 2017 Hey guys, like the title says, I need a voting bot for a site that requires registering an account/signing up with an email and only allows you to vote 20 times on that account per day. I can keep making up different e-mail accounts just to vote (you don't need to confirm them), but it's a pretty long, tedious process and I don't have much time. So, basically, all it needs to do is: 1. Register an account/set up a new email address 2. Go to page and click 1 option in the voting pool 3....Need a bot for an online voting pool.
- Looking to hire for Wishpond online voting contest by Jenandkerosene September 2, 2017 Hello, I'm looking to hire someone who can help with an online voting contest powered by Wishpond. Rules are one vote per email address with a Captcha required, and email confirmation. Please let me know if interested - will pay. Voting closes at midnight tonight by the way
- Really strange thing happening with FL right now… by Madfire August 14, 2017 So today I fired up FL again after a long break. Mainly just to see if my license is still working (did request a refund). Just before I was heading to bed I went to check up on it (it's hosted on a dedicated PC at my other home) and things got kind of strange. Teamviewer kept disconnecting me, and when I was connected it everything was responding really slowly. I opened up task manager to see my disk was at 100%, which was especially strange since it's 10:30pm now and my accounts have...Really strange thing happening with FL right now - am I being paranoid?
- Speed up browsing while using less data by HoNeYBiRD September 16, 2017 I came across a Chrome addon called Data Saver, which promises less data usage when you're using the desktop browser: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/data-saver/pfmgfdlgomnbgkofeojodiodmgpgmkac"Reduces data usage by using Google servers to optimize pages you visit. By enabling this extension, Chrome will use Google servers to compress pages you visit before downloading them. Pages accessed using private connections (HTTPS) or in incognito tabs will not be optimized...Speed up browsing while using less data
- ORM in 2016 – A Helpful Guide (Examples, 6… by BHopkins August 25, 2017 There are many different ways of successfully completing online reputation management (ORM) campaigns. I have used, tried and tested hundreds of methods, theories and strategies. While I won't divulge everything as I have clients that need unsaturated methods that work, there are a lot of great techniques that do work and will continue to work. There is also a lot of innuendo, if you can read between the lines you'll be able to gather more than the average reader.1. Mass...ORM in 2016 - A Helpful Guide (Examples, 6 month test, tricks, and more!)
- [TUTORIAL] How To Be 100% Sure Google Counts Your Backlinks by Tiiberius September 9, 2017 I'm sure if you've been doing SEO for a while you sometimes notice "weird" behavior of your backlinking campaigns. The reason behind this behavior might be that you are building links but Google doesn't see/count them. One reason is indexing itself but there is another, more subtle reason which is trickier to debug. A quick tip that might help you figure out why this can be. Especially useful to PBN users and those doing...[TUTORIAL] How To Be 100% Sure Google Counts Your Backlinks