I'm hoping there is a way for me to find my competitors backend keywords manually, without having to pay a site for the data.
- Develop a mobile app, i market it, we Share profits by Akinyande Ayo August 7, 2017 I have a app review blog that's getting traffic from tier 1 countries but I don't have app for my blog. If you can develop a mobile app for my blog contents, I will promote it on my blog and you will be able to insert your blog link in the app and we can further run ads on the app and we share the profits 50/50. I will suggest we make it free to download app but your suggestions are also welcomed.
- App affiliate source of traffic by Ahmeds14 September 16, 2017 Hello, I have worked on App affiliate marketing, source of traffic is a problem, because all affiliate links is not direct to the store (app store or google play) Adword is very good source but it doesn't accept the affiliate link (destination and display link has to be the same) Facebook app ads want you to be the owner, and will not accept links from affiliate networks (marked as a spam) all pay per install networks want you to be the owner of the app Any good method or tricks to...App affiliate source of traffic
- How to Optimize Keywords to Boost App Store Ranking? by Torieyang August 18, 2017 App Store Optimization is the process to optimize apps to rank higher in the App Store search results. It is App Store SEO. And keywords play a very important role in SEO. You can follow these tips. Choose Relevant Keywords Consider keyword competiti...
- An Easy Way To Copy Competitors Citations by Kickthat August 29, 2017 I thought I’d share a quick, and pretty basic tactic for finding and collating competitor citations. Hopefully it is new to some of you. I’m sure many of you outsource citation work as it can be pretty tedious. There are also a bunch of ‘best citation sites’ lists floating around, so you may just work from those. However, I believe that the key to success, even in local SEO, is to find what is working well for your competitors and replicate it. Therefore, this little trick helps you to...An Easy Way To Copy Competitors Citations
- How to promote business listing site by Rakesh001 September 20, 2017 Call Me is a leading local business listing site having with 40+ category, 1000+ subcategory, our targeted country is India. Please suggest me how I can promote it so people will add their business listing in it..
- What is incent or non incent app installs? by Ram.banna September 5, 2017 Incent App Downloads With incent install campaigns, the user will get rewarded for any interaction with your ad. This leads to much better visibility due to higher ranking positions and eventually to an increase of organic traffic. But there is also a downside: the effects are rather short-lived and permanent usage of your app can’t be guaranteed. Furthermore, Google and Apple use various criteria besides the amount of installs to determine your ranking in the App Store and Play...What is incent or non incent app installs?