Obviously I want to rank higher than my competitor for specific keywords, so I tried some online tools to check their backlink profile. The thing is, every tool gives me different results, some give me 0 backlinks for a specific site, while others tell me the site has 120000000000 backlinks (yes, that was the exact number…).
So quick question: How do you analyze your competitor's backlink profile?
- exact match domain names by Bubba_babba August 18, 2017 Hey guys, Sorry if this is a basic question. I'm new here, and I've found the advice on here invaluable. Hopefully, as I gain more knowledge/experience, I can be of similar to help to others here. My question is the following: how much does exact match domain name impact SEO, if at all? I read an article on Google saying that changes in the algorithm have made any benefits obsolete, but I've seen others argue that it can still be helpful. I currently have an exact-match domain for my...exact match domain names
- Exact match anchor question by Realme September 3, 2017 Hi guys, I have seen many PBN sellers in the marketplace telling you to use 3-4 of your main keywords when buying pbn links. (E.g keywords: Best microphone, best loud microphone, best quiet microphone) 5 times each. Is it safe to use your exact match anchors that many times, given you have diluted and diversified your backlink profile? Seems risky, however I have seen multiple people rank crazy doing it. Or is it better to just use partial anchor (E.g 'Check this article to learn about...Exact match anchor question
- How to Rank – A Quick Guide for Newbies by Lightningblitz August 9, 2017 I have seen enough of the 'How do I rank?'; 'What tools do I need?' and 'My Site wont RANK!' posts to last me a life time. Every week someone asks how to rank and every month I find myself answers the same set of PMs and am seeing the same threads. I decided to make a short guide on how to rank, and how to learn SEO rather than asking the same pointless questions which have been answered a hundred times before. DISCLAIMER: I am not selling anything. I do consulting for sites in my...How to Rank - A Quick Guide for Newbies
- Are there any reliable tools to bulk check domain… by 80085 September 18, 2017 I am looking for a tool to bulk check domain availability, but all of them seem to max out at around 500 or 1000 domains per check. I have 400k domains I need to check on this run, and have a number of additional projects I will need to check about as ...
- Blog posts rank higher than my site 🙁 by Ian2000 September 15, 2017 I'm very new to IM so I did some noob research and bought a service where the person created 10 Web 2.0 sites with some blog posts. My site appeared as a link in some posts obviously. The problem is, when I search my keywords, these dam sites rank higher than my site. What do I do haha? (The keywords I search are the anchor text on some of the links on these Web 2.0s)
- Multiple exact match domains from same niche –… by Asker1 August 9, 2017 Hi, as the title says, I have multiple exact match domains from the same niche, lets say its something like this (example): bestcar.com bestcars.com bestauto.com best-auto.com All of those terms (plural, "auto" synonym) have quite good search volumes. How to proceed? Build 4 money sites and split my PBN links to all of them? Choose 1 domain as a money site and create links from the remaining 3 sites? Start with one site, rank it to the top, then start with the second one, repeat etc.? or...Multiple exact match domains from same niche - what to do?