Binance.com is not on Google SERPs for me when searching for binance.
Also when I access it using some language other than English, the page is completely FUBAR.
Anyone else seeing this?
- Binance API Coding Competition by Tb303 October 5, 2017 This may be of interest to any coders out there. https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001909972-Binance-API-Coding-Competition A 1000 BNB award will be given to the best submission in each of these languages: - Java - Python - ...
- Free key PUBG by Mot Hai Ba October 6, 2017 PUBG đang là tựa game được nhắc đến nhiều nhất trên thế giới hiện nay. Đây là game đang được đánh giá là hay nhất năm 2017, khi nó đang liên tiếp tạo nên hết kỷ lục này đến kỷ lục khác. Tên tuổi của PUBG cũng đã kịp lan tỏa sang cộng đồng game thủ Việt. Hiện đây là một trong những game bản quyền có số người chơi vô cùng đông đảo tại Việt Nam, với hàng loạt hội nhóm. Có những hội nhóm lên đến hơn 50 nghìn thành viên. Cơ chế chiến đấu của PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds cũng tương tự như hầu...Free key PUBG
- Page indexed but doesn’t appear in serps !… by Unavailable August 25, 2017 Hi i'm doing some tests and got many pages indexed with spun content ( unique ) for zero competition keywords , the links are indexed in google but they never appears when searching for the keyword ( page title ) it's zero competition keywords with 4 or 5 pages on google serps . i go throught all serps but can't find my page also all google results are just unrelated pages it's like google is discriminating new indexed pages and prefer to show just random results from old domains anyone...Page indexed but doesn't appear in serps ! zero comp keywords
- Hacked Websites Mine Cryptocurrencies by Asif WILSON Khan September 23, 2017 After this thread https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/piratebay-mines-with-your-cpu.972762 , I thought you guys might find this interesting. Source: https://blog.sucuri.net/2017/09/hac...2J--fXzoU0_CYw1rtMWx6y7xqpc_mg&_hsmi=56628229 Hacked Websites...
- How to get rid of the deadlinks after beeing hacked. by Neila September 1, 2017 Hello, ages ago i have been hacked, I reinstalled my wordpress and now I want to us the domain. I have started working on the website I don't have relevant traffic right now but I received a message from google telling me they might not index my website because of the number of link that are dead. I suppose it's all the link made during the hack, there were so many....it was crazy. I am a total newbie this is my first site i was already very surprise to get my site back on my own but now I...How to get rid of the deadlinks after beeing hacked.
- How Do I Fix This Issue After Hacked Website? by Mikev October 11, 2017 I recently recovered after a hacked website, and when I run my WordFence scan, this is an issue that this plugin found. It says:Your DNS records have changedOld DNS records: New DNS records: www."mywebsite".com points to "mywebsite".com - (My website is called differently but I do this for safety reasons)Severity: WarningStatus New We have detected a change in the CNAME records of your DNS configuration for the domain...How Do I Fix This Issue After Hacked Website?