Just found it funny everyone talking about bitcoin after the fork.. but have y'all been paying attention to that Bitcoin Cash, I got 3 because of the fork and it just reached $700 …. I'm surely a happy camper
- New Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin Cash by IKirito August 18, 2017 "Bitcoin is dividing in two. Disagreements about how to operate the cryptocurrency have led to a new strand called Bitcoin Cash, which is breaking off from the bitcoin system. Bitcoin Cash launches Tuesday in what is known as a "hard fork" from bitcoin, a virtual currency based on peer-to-peer transactions without any central authority or bank behind it. The new offshoot is a response to the increasing popularity of bitcoin, which is struggling to deal with massive numbers of transactions...New Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin Cash
- ATTENTION: CPI SERVICES ARE NOT WORKING! by Vinku August 23, 2017 Attention to any CPI services who are selling you installs here and on other websites. They are using mechanism "cash reward application". It's simple, they have apps in Google Play and can offer cash reward (few cent) to user for just installing your application, review and rate. Probably, nothing wrong with that instead Google can easily detect them. I've figured out how this detection works. If you are some normal user, your install rate is usualy some max 5-10 app downloads / day and...ATTENTION: CPI SERVICES ARE NOT WORKING!
- Earnings Disclaimer by Vijay September 23, 2017 The information contained in this website is for general information and/ or entertainment purposes only. The information is provided by Bolly Mega and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Bolly Mega. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Bolly Mega takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.In some instances we may be paid a commission or fee by the providers of the products and services we offer or recommend on this web site.We have made every effort to ensure that any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website are represented as accurately as possibly in all their aspects, including their potential for income. All earning and income statements made by us are merely calculated estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There are no guarantees that you will ever reach these income levels and you must accept the fact that earnings and income may greatly differ from one individual to another.Your results may vary based on factors which include but are not limited to: business experience and hard work, commitment and ability to follow the program, as well as each person’s level of desire.We provide no guarantees concerning your success as related to the use of any products and/ or services introduced on this website.The testimonials and examples used in this website reflect extraordinary results, which will not necessary apply to the average buyer of any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website. Furthermore, the testimonials and examples used here are not representations, claims or guarantees that you or anyone else will achieve equal or equivalent results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her own background and experience; personal desire and motivation; as well as dedication, commitment and hard work.There are no assurances that past and/ or present earnings will be perpetuated into the future or that they can ever be duplicated again. There are numerous foreseeable and unforeseeable risks with any business venture. Moreover, changes in the…
- If I Can Make 189.00 in a Day Using FaceBook, You… by BassTrackerBoats August 20, 2017 So, yesterday I took some time and worked the share in a thread started by Trepanated (Trepanated's Thread) last week. Just so you are aware, I'm not a social media guy at all... do not interact a lot there and have very little experience turning the time spent...If I Can Make 189.00 in a Day Using FaceBook, You SURELY Can!
- WHY do my emails not get sent on Gmail “Mail… by Br4mz September 25, 2017 Hi Guys, So I have figured out a KILLER outreach strategy that works brilliantly after lots of experimenting and creative thinking. I have overcome all the growing pains that come with the nature of a scalable strategy, but there's just one big problem, one I thought id never face. When I set up a new email with G suite (paid), I send a bunch of emails (around 50 - 100) and I get a message that says "you have reached the maximum number of emails you can send" or something along those...WHY do my emails not get sent on Gmail "Mail limit reached" (spam) (via mailshake)
- Paying people to complete CPA offers? by Overdrive2016 August 28, 2017 Sup guys. Quick one - I've found a pretty high paying CPA offer and it's says it fully allows incentive traffic. The payout is high - about $60. I understand, from at least all that I've seen, that incentive traffic does not forbid you from paying people/giving something away in order to get people to complete your CPA offer. Does that mean that I could find people and say pay them $20 or whatever in order to complete my CPA offer that pays out $60 meaning I keep $40? If so, what is the...Paying people to complete CPA offers?