So, I'm a developer. A pretty good one. I enjoy programming, it's fun. I've been developing now for 11 years. I've worked full time as a developer for 6 of them , currently employed by a to- big-to-fail bank in the USA. I've built small 1 run applications and architected multi million dollar projects. I know what I'm doing.
But, and it's a big but, I don't know much about marketing. I've tried learning, and I've had a few small successes, but not big. Nothing to write home about. It's…
- Earnings Disclaimer by Vijay September 23, 2017 The information contained in this website is for general information and/ or entertainment purposes only. The information is provided by Bolly Mega and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Bolly Mega. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Bolly Mega takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.In some instances we may be paid a commission or fee by the providers of the products and services we offer or recommend on this web site.We have made every effort to ensure that any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website are represented as accurately as possibly in all their aspects, including their potential for income. All earning and income statements made by us are merely calculated estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There are no guarantees that you will ever reach these income levels and you must accept the fact that earnings and income may greatly differ from one individual to another.Your results may vary based on factors which include but are not limited to: business experience and hard work, commitment and ability to follow the program, as well as each person’s level of desire.We provide no guarantees concerning your success as related to the use of any products and/ or services introduced on this website.The testimonials and examples used in this website reflect extraordinary results, which will not necessary apply to the average buyer of any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website. Furthermore, the testimonials and examples used here are not representations, claims or guarantees that you or anyone else will achieve equal or equivalent results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her own background and experience; personal desire and motivation; as well as dedication, commitment and hard work.There are no assurances that past and/ or present earnings will be perpetuated into the future or that they can ever be duplicated again. There are numerous foreseeable and unforeseeable risks with any business venture. Moreover, changes in the…
- Helllo! by QueenMazikeen August 29, 2017 Hello guys I'm Chloe and I don't have any f***ing ideea what I'm doing here... for now. I've discrovered this ''bussines'' from my ex boyfriend and now I want to make an ''Empire'' I've heard that many people learned very much from this site and this is what I'm plan too. Now my only ideea is something about affiliate and dropshipping 'cuz in my country online shopping blooms.
- The 10X Rule – The main reason you fail at IM… by Hacko September 13, 2017 This is probably not the type of thread you're used to, but if you keep reading you'll probably get some value out of it. I'm not much of a reader by any means, but for the past year or so I've been listening to audiobooks (most business and self improvement) and I'm noticing some of my views change and things really are getting better for me. Anyway, after a discussion on sales with @splishsplash he recommended Grant Cardone to me - I've actually been following the...The 10X Rule - The main reason you fail at IM (and possibly life)
- Journey to 1 million Instagram followers by Justgrummel12 August 25, 2017 Hi everyone and welcome to my journey. I've been creating content for several years now and I'm also involved in Internet Marketing as I have Instagram clients. A little about me: I'm 16 years old. My account has about 1500 followers. I make comedy videos and skits. I won't state the exact amount of followers and I won't tell you my accounts name. One thing you should know about me is that I don't give up. I'm very stubborn and in this case, it's a gift. I know it's possible and I will...Journey to 1 million Instagram followers
- [Journey] Predicting Sports Results with Artificial… by Issorc September 20, 2017 Hey guys, I'm currently working on a project that I've mainly started for fun and learning and that now maybe turned into a possibility to make some money. As I neglected other projects for this it's actually nearly necessary that I make some money. Background: I've been programming for 5 years now and worked on many different projects in a few programming languages. I wouldn't call me an expert though because most of the times I worked on my own projects where I did not care about...[Journey] Predicting Sports Results with Artificial Intelligence
- The accumulation and perfection of more and more skills. by RushingWind September 24, 2017 I've been on and off for the past few years now. Times have been bitchy to be honest, wouldn't call them tough though. More like, I was inadequately equipped and delusional that I couldn't handle things the way they should've been handled. Like any other 20 year old kid, I'd deluded myself into believing that I knew everything and was equipped with everything to not just handle but make life my bitch. Don't get me wrong, is not gone yet. That arrogance still pops up every now and...The accumulation and perfection of more and more skills.