I plan to start an amazon affiliate journey but as each of my articles will probably be only 100-200 words in length I was wondering if Amazon affiliate bans associate for thin content?
Any answer, no matter the length or depth, is really appreciated!
- Scrapebox Expired Domain Finder – how do keep… by Bread August 12, 2017 Hello, I'm trying to build a niche relevant PBN, so I've decided to scrape my own targets. One problem I'm having, is using Scapebox Expired Domain Finder to stay on the same subdomain. As I want niche relevant domains, I'm not interested in anything outside of that subdomain. Is this possible? I've tried adjusting crawl depth, but it will follow link depth rather than staying within the same subdomain - therefore fetching me non niche relevant domains. In an ideal world I could sort...Scrapebox Expired Domain Finder - how do keep on the same subdomain?
- ██ HIGH QUALITY ██ Money site / PBN /T1 articles ★… by Littlewebdragon August 10, 2017 I'll keep this short & sweet in FAQ style as everything is pretty much self explanatory. ►What are you selling?400-600+ word articles I'm selling pre-written articles that are 400+ words in length, some even up to 2000 words or so, but consider that their average word count is about 400-600 words as minimum.►Hey, but where did you get them?...██ HIGH QUALITY ██ Money site / PBN /T1 articles ★ Only $1/piece ► FREE Review Copy For Everyone ★★★
- Amazon associate rejected. Reactivated. Do i need to… by TWdesigns69 August 9, 2017 So, The thing is i applied for Amazon associate half a year ago and didnt use it. I started a new site about a month ago and started using Amazon associate two weeks ago. anyways I didn't have any sale so I got an email yesterday saying my account was rejected. I reapplied again today but couldn't get my same id again. Does that mean I have to replace all my links on the site with new id? I've build quite a lot of links. Is there some way I can get my old id back?
- AdvertSafe 2.0 [CLOAKER] – Sort Your Traffic,… by Bylom August 18, 2017 Hello to everyone, today i will present to you our cloaker! The software is called AdvertSafe 2.0, we've updated it 2 days ago and we've added many new features. With our software you will be able to SORT your traffic, AVOID bans and INCREASE your earnings! It's the perfect software for your ADS or CAMPAIGN (like Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, Instagram BlackHat, etc)....AdvertSafe 2.0 [CLOAKER] - Sort Your Traffic, Avoid Bans And Increase Your Earnings!
- My Erotica Kindle Journey by Wakoff August 18, 2017 Background: I'm a scoundrel who was making about $120 a day through promoting porn/camgirl sites. However, that well has dried up for me. I got squeezed out of the business by competitors, bots, account bans, ip bans, perma-bans, etc. I reached my peak for about 3 months before my cashflow started going downhill. $120 a day turned to $100, next month it was about $70, next $50... etc. In the end, I was lucky to make about $20 a day. And all the while, I was spending money on...My Erotica Kindle Journey
- Does google care about curse words? by Waterworks August 16, 2017 Does google care if you have curse words in your content when ranking? For example, if I wanted to add a little fun to the 'about' page for a money site and throw in a few words such as ... We really think (....) is the most badass shit we've ever seen when it comes to (....) vs. the vanilla answer We believe (....) is the best we've ever seen when it comes to (....) I realize 'best' might be a better keywork in this example, but wondering if they rank down at all just for having curse...Does google care about curse words?