I have deleted public_html folder in c panel. can you please help me to recover its data?
- (windows question) Mirror one local folder to another? by Tb303 August 26, 2017 I'm looking for a way to have one folder mirror any changes to another folder. Only local not a network path. So if I save a file to folder A it is automatically copied to folder B Or if I edit a file in folder A the changes are copied to folder B. ...and vice versa. It seems theres no easy way to do this on windows without 3rd party tools. I guess it would need to run as a service so I dont want to go around installing different things until I find a good one that works. So does BHW...(windows question) Mirror one local folder to another?
- $100 to Recover Disabled Instagram Account by Kill3rK0zm0 August 12, 2017 Hello. I'm currently offering $100 for someone to recover my disabled Instagram account. Yesterday my account with 243k followers was disabled. This was a meme page, and I did absolutely nothing to break their rules. I don't believe I copyrighted anything (I rarely post videos, and I most people would contact you before taking the immense amount of time to file a copyright claim). I think it may have had something to do with the fact that I put a affiliate marketing link in my bio and make a...$100 to Recover Disabled Instagram Account
- Recover deleted facebook page by Troubleshooter September 14, 2017 Hi, If your page was ever deleted by Facebook you can try the below link and see if your page is listed in the dropdown. If it is listed, then do an appeal and 90% chances your page will be back https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/683377875184960 ...
- [Method] Recover your engagement on Instagram by Tux August 8, 2017 Well almost everyday i see some user asking this question again. My engagement has dropped , my account is dead yada yada yada. This guide is most useful for people doing follow/unfollow.Warning - this guide is long with no pics , you have been warned ! First of all i'm going to say something that most of you already know - Follow/unfollow (via a bot) breaks the account, your account is flagged and you won't be able to...[Method] Recover your engagement on Instagram
- what is the most efficient way to recover from this… by Turdface August 30, 2017 A company I am working with was developing a new version of their site. They put it on another domain of theirs and then put it on their main domain. Except they never removed it from the alternate domain. So we have:www.site.com andwww.site3.com Each of which has the same text.www.site.com fell in the rankings and I couldn't discover why. Then I realized...what is the most efficient way to recover from this duplicate content penalty?