If I buy a domain of 80 DA, then I use 301 to redirect it to my own site, will my DA benefit from the former site? (the content of two sites has nothing in common)
- 301 Redirect double slash at the end by Scorpion Ghost September 19, 2017 In my .htaccess file I have this: RewriteEngine On Redirect 301 /some-page/ /redirecting-to-this/ Redirect 301 /some-page/ /Click to expand... So we have two redirects. The first one works fine and has worked for a long time. The second one though, I'm trying to redirect that page to my homepage. I just tried implementing it, and for some reason after the page is redirected, two slashes are added at the end of my homepage url. For example: http://myawesomesite.com// In my code,...301 Redirect double slash at the end
- Blast fresh web 2.0 and 301 redirect it to my website by AnonyH August 17, 2017 Hello guys, This is my first post on BHW. What if I do GSA blast on my Web 2.0(Blogspot blog) and 301 redirect it to my Website? Will it be helpful? Or it will have negative impact on my website? Answer only if you have tried it.
- Churn and Burn Websites Best Way to Redirect by Linkking September 2, 2017 I have made few churn and burn websites very thin just 1 page and I am already ranking on top spots for majority of keywords that I was targeting. So these websites are for the services that I provide myself. Now I want to redirect them to my main we...
- Can I do 301 redirect to WordPress “author” by Stockriderman August 31, 2017 eg. we have images and on every page there's a "posted by admin" link and when you click on it it just leads to the following page(disregard the domain name shown here...) website.com/author/admin/ and then on that page it just says "Post Not Found" Completely useless. Would it be better to do permanent 301 redirect to perhaps the main page? We looked through and are getting about 100 clicks to these author pages( people are clueless, lol) and most then just leave so we are potentially...Can I do 301 redirect to WordPress "author"
- 9 months long enough to determine if 301 is helping? by AckAck August 15, 2017 I bought a domain for 2k that belonged to a popular movement, tons of natural backlinks from cnn, nbc, bbc.uk, etc...and the domain is local and where I moved I redirected the domain was for a page that aimed for certain cities, mainly that city. I still haven't noticed rankings help from 301 redirects after 9 months...but it's a great tool for what i do is indexing articles quickly to compete with the same article on our other domain. so should I just pull the 301 redirect and go back to...9 months long enough to determine if 301 is helping?
- Is 301 redirect from Forbes can be considered… by Yaaash September 10, 2017 So i want to know from you experienced guys that a 301 redirect from sites like forbes,huffpost,cnn,bbc ,nytimes , mashable can be a gold mine or just another spam practice now days. Suppose i am getting a such a redirect should I point it to my root ...