I'm running several adword campaigns for app install, it was working fine, but due to limitation of finance, I had to decrease budget and later on decrease the bid
After few days, I got enough money so I "Undo" all changes, the budget increased and worked fine
but surprisingly the number of installs dropped significantly?
so with the same traffic but I receive lower installations
What analysis I have to do or check to see where is the problem?
- What is incent or non incent app installs? by Ram.banna September 5, 2017 Incent App Downloads With incent install campaigns, the user will get rewarded for any interaction with your ad. This leads to much better visibility due to higher ranking positions and eventually to an increase of organic traffic. But there is also a downside: the effects are rather short-lived and permanent usage of your app can’t be guaranteed. Furthermore, Google and Apple use various criteria besides the amount of installs to determine your ranking in the App Store and Play...What is incent or non incent app installs?
- App affiliate source of traffic by Ahmeds14 September 16, 2017 Hello, I have worked on App affiliate marketing, source of traffic is a problem, because all affiliate links is not direct to the store (app store or google play) Adword is very good source but it doesn't accept the affiliate link (destination and display link has to be the same) Facebook app ads want you to be the owner, and will not accept links from affiliate networks (marked as a spam) all pay per install networks want you to be the owner of the app Any good method or tricks to...App affiliate source of traffic
- Boost your app ranking with Keyword Installs by Alex Brown September 17, 2017 Boost your app ranking with Keyword Installs Ladies and Gentleman we present you a new revolutionary tool for boosting your application in Google Play store. This is not another low-efficiency incent traffic tool, this is a whole new approach on how...
- Received a CHEQUE from microsoft out of nowhere.??? by Ogninja September 4, 2017 So i just got a a check in the mail from MICROSOFT GLOBAL FINANCE (on top left corner) and MS GLOBAL FINANCE LIMITED (on top right corner)... and its sent to my name and addres. It's about xxx.xx amount but still i would like to know why and how i got this. I dont even know if the cheque is for me or do i gotta pay that ammount of money stated on the cheque? Looks like this. The date on cheque is 24august. A: MY FULL NAME Payable a: Name of bank and addres below. And on the left...Received a CHEQUE from microsoft out of nowhere.???
- Case Study Media Buying – Pay per Call… by Magicman2003 August 20, 2017 I thought it would give me enough motivation to run this campaign if I document my journey step by step since I lost my motivation in between due to a couple of reasons..This campaign can end up in a profit or loss but will still try to run it. It is b...
- Aliexpress delivery times / dropshipping suppliers… by Dankedydank September 17, 2017 Those of you that are dropshipping and more specifically with aliexpress, how are you getting around the 20-40 day delivery and if you're not, is this showing negatively with customer returns/cancelling orders? I understand options are there to upgrade delivery however, for the 7-15 day option, that's practically the same price as the product and I can't see myself making any profit on product sales. I've searched the forums and have found that facebook is one of the best ways to advertise...Aliexpress delivery times / dropshipping suppliers and running successful Facebook campaigns