Hi all, I did some work for a client a while back and he said he was happy with it. Some time later I closed my paypal account as I didn't want to keep multiple accounts. Today I got a message from paypal saying that the client had opened a dispute with me and escalated it to paypal and I should respond within 10 days. I tried contacting him on FB but he has blocked me. How should I proceed?
- Revenge on a chargeback scammer by Maziooo September 13, 2017 Ok 1 Buyer scammed me, opened fradulent PayPal dispute and won. I didn't fill in the dispute. Its Social Media services, PayPal refund anyway...plus he started that he didn't authorize this payment. Luckily only 5 out of 1000 made a dispute. I told him to send me back the money through Western Union...he said yes he will. He never did, also he blocked me. What can I do? - Informing ALL of his friends/relatives about his fradulent payment for followers/plays? - Could I destroy his social...Revenge on a chargeback scammer
- Scammed By Sir Bruno ( live:brunolokstar )for $3350 by IamJustaDog September 18, 2017 I bought facebook ad accounts from him and paid him $3350 for ad accounts and for funding but the account didn't worked and we decided to drop off the deal and he told me in the starting that he will refund the full money if this didn't worked out and he said that he has refunded me the whole money and sent me wire details but i haven't received the money since 6 days and he has now stopped replying my messages
- Crackrevenue is a scam by Smmpanel September 20, 2017 I am an internet marketer and I've worked almost 2 months for pay per signup on crackrevenue and earned $170 !!! I am getting traffic from top adult sites and my own adult site,social media websites after uploading a lot of videos and shared affiliate links on social sites at least 50-60k times !! I generated $170 after all this..well !! Few days ago the blocked my account temporarily and i provided traffic sources and they reactivated it.Today they sent me an email saying that they have...Crackrevenue is a scam
- swapd.co Fake by Girlsniche September 13, 2017 Don't deal on swapd.co i tried to sell account they asked me account details and ask to change to change email address and ask the buyer for money after sending me money 1 hour later they created a dispute and suspended my account and blaming me that i changed the account details. I'd like to inform everyone that don't deal on that site and I anyhow using OG email recovered my account. I'd like to say if you don't have OG email or even you have don't go first and also avoid using Middle Man...swapd.co Fake
- Help me please by UnSeenXX September 20, 2017 Hello guys,I have opened some fb accounts and I use them for traffic and sometimes I talk with people,today one guy talked to me and he said that he has a visa card with 10000$ but he can't withdraw on his country and he said to give him the name,address,phone number to send me the card with mail and then I need to send other money with mail to him,what do you think guys can I tell them my personal infos?
- FollowerLiker Again by Marc Nimbus September 8, 2017 On Aug 16th FollowLiker reversed their decision to charge a sub fee to old clients. In the attached image of Weblues post they stated in #3 that if you opened a dispute and closed it, they would reactivate your license. I did so. I contacted their c...