I have come across a two word domain for which the .com and .net are being sold for a "premium". However the .org is available for the normal cost.
Are there any strict rules/implications for buying .org or it is just worthless from the SEO point of view..against com/net ? I wish to run an ecom store on the same.
Any help by veterans on this will be highly appreciated
- What to do against Bad-Seo against my niche site? by Kleinerwauwau September 5, 2017 I recently discovered a very bad Link from a bad PBN-Blog linking multiple times to my page and linking my pictures. Stuffed with keywords and so on, perhaps you know these kind of sites. The Blog also links to some other (big) concurrents in that very niche. I submitted the url to google, asking for deleting it and I hope my serps are gonna get better again now in a few days. But I'd love to find out, which one of my concurrents is using these bad domains to kill other ones serps. Of...What to do against Bad-Seo against my niche site?
- Earnings Disclaimer by Vijay September 23, 2017 The information contained in this website is for general information and/ or entertainment purposes only. The information is provided by Bolly Mega and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Bolly Mega. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Bolly Mega takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.In some instances we may be paid a commission or fee by the providers of the products and services we offer or recommend on this web site.We have made every effort to ensure that any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website are represented as accurately as possibly in all their aspects, including their potential for income. All earning and income statements made by us are merely calculated estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There are no guarantees that you will ever reach these income levels and you must accept the fact that earnings and income may greatly differ from one individual to another.Your results may vary based on factors which include but are not limited to: business experience and hard work, commitment and ability to follow the program, as well as each person’s level of desire.We provide no guarantees concerning your success as related to the use of any products and/ or services introduced on this website.The testimonials and examples used in this website reflect extraordinary results, which will not necessary apply to the average buyer of any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website. Furthermore, the testimonials and examples used here are not representations, claims or guarantees that you or anyone else will achieve equal or equivalent results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her own background and experience; personal desire and motivation; as well as dedication, commitment and hard work.There are no assurances that past and/ or present earnings will be perpetuated into the future or that they can ever be duplicated again. There are numerous foreseeable and unforeseeable risks with any business venture. Moreover, changes in the…
- Trying to find expiring domains for a specific country? by JimmyTwoTimes September 4, 2017 I've googled this ad naseum and I can't seem to find a way to buy expiring domains for a specific country TLD. Is there any way that you can think of that can find expiring domains for non common country TLD's? Thanks!
- Did you take or recommend any of these course? by 1Enigma September 16, 2017 I use to be a Self Help Junkie now I'm a internet marketing junkie. 1. 100k Factory 2. Adrian Morrison - eCom Success Academy 2017 3. Adrian Morrison - EcomSuitX 4. Adrian Morrison - Tee Advantage 5. AdWords Direct Response V3 6. Anthony Carbone - Wolf Millioner of Instagram 7. Anthony Morrison - Fan Page Domination 8. Anthony Robbins & Cloe Madanes - Core 100 Training 9. Authority Site System 10. Ben Adkins - Ten Dollar Time Bomb 11. Ben Malol - eCom Blueprint Bootcamp...Did you take or recommend any of these course?
- YouTube Engagement – Facebook Group, Link Chain by Sweet Lord Vanilla Jesus September 2, 2017 Hi, I'm welcoming new members to join me I'm Looking ACTIVE people for YouTube Engagement group - LINK CHAIN system. Everything runs by very strict rules, it's a private Group, Limited amount of people will be accepted. Rules include WatchTime +10min, +3 Word relevant comment, like. No Sub4Sub, only Watch Time, comment, like. Every un-active person from group who do not follow the rules will be banned, leechers included. Group is for people are willing to help each other and who are...YouTube Engagement - Facebook Group, Link Chain