I have bought a lot web 2.0s from a BHW seller, he claim that all contents are handwritten, so today i checked the contents with copyscape and it appears no results which mean its not copied but when i check using plagiarism tool, all contents did not pass at all.
Why? and so how, all web 2.0 are Tier 1 to my money site, will this make my money site get penalize?
- Will google penalize for transforming a page? by Qwertzui11 September 5, 2017 Hi Folks, need some advice here! In an ecommerce store I have a category page that I would like to strenghten. With real PR outreach I can make an article that and get some powerful news site backlinks, with my keyword that I want to rank for.But to make this happen I have to transform my product-category page to an article page, to make sense linking to it. I will leave the original "category" content at the bottom of the page, but I will have to create an article above that...Will google penalize for transforming a page?
- another noob appears by Chickenhawk September 7, 2017 Hey guys, i'm new and excited to be here. I hope to learn a lot about IM and how i can apply these to some methods and ideas i've got. Current skills include some copywriting, web design (learning some more on dev) and looking to build some more skills in PPC and other digital marketing skills. I have no idea what methods exist or what ideas have worked for people, so I'm legit fresh-off-boat new to IM stuff - thats why im here. Feel free to reach out, connect, whatever; we're all here to...another noob appears
- ★★★ High Quality Tier-2 and Tier-3 Backlinks ★★… by USA282 August 9, 2017 I will create High Quality backlinks behind your provided links to help rank your site in search engines and pass juice to your tier-1 links. Tier-2 Include Links From:Article Backlinks Web 2.0 Profile Links Microblogs Wiki Image Backlinks Social Bookmarks... ★★★ High Quality Tier-2 and Tier-3 Backlinks ★★ Guaranteed To Push Your Links
- Google helpers claim there is no such thing as… by SimonSez August 23, 2017 Do you believe this to be true? everytime I look on the Webmaster central forums the google helpers not the employees but the ones who help answer the questions there, tell people there is no such thing as negative seo. I recently saw I have 3 thousan...
- Tier-2 and Tier-3 Links Solution – GSA Advanced… by SEO Controller August 8, 2017 GSA Search Engine Ranker is still the best tool for Tier-2 and Tier-3 link building and it can achieve good results if used properly. I'm not offering a regular GSA blast, we invest in our system to give you a better results.Unique Features of this Gig:100% Link Diversity ... Tier-2 and Tier-3 Links Solution – GSA Advanced Backlinks – Just Starts From $5
- [SCAM ALERT] Beware Copied Content In Non-English Alphabet by ThopHayt August 18, 2017 I've noticed a rash of sellers on Fiverr simply copying an existing article from somewhere online and translating the text to a non-English alphabet in order to trick Copyscape and the buyer's eye. You'll read the post and it looks like an AMAZINGLY written article, but open up a program like OpenOffice Writer and past the article into it and you'll see that EVERY single word is flagged as misspelled... to spite the fact that to your eye it looks perfect. But if you type what you THINK a...[SCAM ALERT] Beware Copied Content In Non-English Alphabet