I'd like to create a dropshipping store with shopify to sell custom printed apparel.
I've found sites like printful and others, but mostly they offer high prices and it would be really hard to make a profit from it.
Which in your opinion is the best dropshipping company?
Or it could be a aliexpress seller. As long as the price is equal to quality.
Thanks in advance
- Earnings Disclaimer by Vijay September 23, 2017 The information contained in this website is for general information and/ or entertainment purposes only. The information is provided by Bolly Mega and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Bolly Mega. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Bolly Mega takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.In some instances we may be paid a commission or fee by the providers of the products and services we offer or recommend on this web site.We have made every effort to ensure that any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website are represented as accurately as possibly in all their aspects, including their potential for income. All earning and income statements made by us are merely calculated estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There are no guarantees that you will ever reach these income levels and you must accept the fact that earnings and income may greatly differ from one individual to another.Your results may vary based on factors which include but are not limited to: business experience and hard work, commitment and ability to follow the program, as well as each person’s level of desire.We provide no guarantees concerning your success as related to the use of any products and/ or services introduced on this website.The testimonials and examples used in this website reflect extraordinary results, which will not necessary apply to the average buyer of any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website. Furthermore, the testimonials and examples used here are not representations, claims or guarantees that you or anyone else will achieve equal or equivalent results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her own background and experience; personal desire and motivation; as well as dedication, commitment and hard work.There are no assurances that past and/ or present earnings will be perpetuated into the future or that they can ever be duplicated again. There are numerous foreseeable and unforeseeable risks with any business venture. Moreover, changes in the…
- Scalable Press DTG T-shirts + Shopify? by FOAM August 21, 2017 I'm considering starting a DTG T-shirt online store soon & I was considering using Printful for all my printing because it's suppose to be the best on Shopify but I just came across this other company also compatible with Shopify called Scalable Press.https://scalablepress.com They promise to beat any prices & have very low prices for their products they print on demand with no minimum orders. I'm curious if anyone on BHW has used this service & care to leave reviews, sharing...Scalable Press DTG T-shirts + Shopify?
- Journy to Shopify T-shirt art store. by Din September 23, 2017 Hey you all!, so i will start about my self, I'm an young artist and doing lot of blackwork drawing and tattoo styled drawing. In the last year i had a dream of opening a store with screen printed T-shirts with my own designs and drawings on them. so I have started researching and learning about everything that is related to what i wanted. Then I opened a Shopify store. For like 3-4 months i tried Facebook ads which i did only testing and learning as I work, and Instagram page, pinterest,...Journy to Shopify T-shirt art store.
- Aliexpress delivery times / dropshipping suppliers… by Dankedydank September 17, 2017 Those of you that are dropshipping and more specifically with aliexpress, how are you getting around the 20-40 day delivery and if you're not, is this showing negatively with customer returns/cancelling orders? I understand options are there to upgrade delivery however, for the 7-15 day option, that's practically the same price as the product and I can't see myself making any profit on product sales. I've searched the forums and have found that facebook is one of the best ways to advertise...Aliexpress delivery times / dropshipping suppliers and running successful Facebook campaigns
- [JOURNEY] Another shopify+aliexpress+fb adds padawan… by STimPunk August 21, 2017 Ok, Ive been reading a lot on the forum and other places on internet and decided to jump on this. Today is Day 2 but I will describe what happened from Day 0. Day 0. Spent over 20 hours setting up Shopify, first in the trial mode however to go live ...
- aliexpress dropshipping by Sean12 September 11, 2017 Hi there, people who do aliexpress dropshipping, I thought about something that I'm struggling to understand. I saw on aliexpress that they have their own brand names, which are mostly chinese. Saying I want to sell gadgets of any kind, or even shoes, mostly these items have the brand name in small letters on the product iteself and the buyers might look it out on google and find the real brand. Is there anything I can do about that? Do people really care when they get their item with that...aliexpress dropshipping