Lately i've been setting up a lot of Twitter accounts. A while ago i could verify 5-8 accounts with 1 Simcard but as i am going through my new accounts to verify them after 2-3 Accounts with 1 number i get the message that the "number is already registered with another account" – Does anyone has info if they decreased the limit or seen similar effects when it comes to verifying new twitter accounts?
(Numbers are all brand new, never been used before)
- Negative SEO Attack on PissedConsumer and its Effects by Pissedconsumer September 9, 2017 Hi Guys, PissedConsumer on its blog has posted an article today that would be of an interest for this community.https://www.pissedconsumer.com/blog/2017/09/negative-seo-on-pissedconsumer-and-its-effects/ PissedConsumer talks about 2 examples of Negative SEO attacks. PissedConsumer was the subject of those attacks, therefore we are talking about our first hand experience and how we addressed it. First attack: Use of 'bad keywords'.. sexual connotation while linking from a lot...Negative SEO Attack on PissedConsumer and its Effects
- Found a good expired domain that was previously registered by Ibmblackedition September 9, 2017 Pretty dumb title ha? Of course it was previously registered but what I am trying to say is that it was first registered in 2003 (holding a health-related scientific website) then dropped in 2007 and in 2014 someone registered again and posted some diet-related stuff in chinese and now it's available since 2015. It doesn't have great metrics but I only use metrics to filter them out while manually checking the domain. It has some backlinks from high authority sites and as far as I can...Found a good expired domain that was previously registered
- Can’t bypass YT content ID. Tried slowing… by DrPorn September 19, 2017 Does anyone know how Youtube's Content ID works? Is there any papers on it or are they using any known algorithms? I'd like to take a look. I tried the pitch down, added effects, added random noise in places. It still caught it. I purposely used Justin because non of his songs will pass content ID if they can pick it up. I used Ableton to add effects and pitch down. Here it is, but Youtube still flagged it in creator studio: Any advice?
- http://puresupplements786.com/stackt-360/ by Lucy Fennesey August 15, 2017 Each set being a completely specific exercising however directed in StackT 360 direction of StackT 360 equal muscle. This is advisable to do if you have crossed StackT 360 mark of amateur. Forced Reps approach is used to change StackT 360 particular ma...
- Verifying Celebrity Instagaram by Clickj4ck August 19, 2017 Hi guys, Does anyone here know how to verify a legit celebrity with over 4.2 million followers. He is International actor/director who is also hosting a famous TV show. I have tried the "impersonating rep" method and didn't have any luck with it. I've heard that you need to be connected to an agency who is connected to facebook/instagram, and apply through them. I've seen verified instagram pages with just 5k followers. Also all these viners are verified because they are connected to an...Verifying Celebrity Instagaram
- [Major] Your Affiliate Income After AMP? by Goproseo September 11, 2017 I was wondering that I add AMP on my website. But I have a major question. Are you running a Amazon Affiliate blog? If yes what are it effects on earnings? Are your earnings of affiliates increased or decreased??? I m just wondering. Should I include...