does amazon let you promote on social media
i havent shortened any links
- use of shortened URLs on Tumblr by Waterworks September 17, 2017 I've been digging around looking at sites who have a lot of hits to see how they are doing things. I noticed on Tumblr, a few big sites posting to their Tumblr page using shortened URLs for posts that link directly to their main site. There seems to be no easy way to do this, so I assume they are copy/pasting URL into a shortener tool like bit.ly and then posting on Tumblr. My question is why would they do this? Does it hurt your SEO to post full site URLs on Tumblr posts which link to all...use of shortened URLs on Tumblr
- DMCA Notice by Vijay September 23, 2017 Bolly Mega respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement below.Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.If you believe that you hold a claim of copyright infringement against Bolly Mega, submit notice of your claim to the following Designated Agent:Service Provider: Bolly MegaEmail Address to Which Notification Should Be Sent: vijaykudal [DOT] com [AT] gmail [DOT] comTo be effective, the notification of your claim of copyright infringement should be written and should include the following:A statement that you are the owner of the exclusive right you claim has been infringed, or a statement that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate.Your signature. (The signature may be electronic.)The identification of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed. (If you claim that multiple copyrighted works have been infringed you can submit one notification with a list of the allegedly infringed works.)Identification of the material that you claim to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit Bolly Mega to locate the material.Information reasonably sufficient to permit Bolly Mega to contact you, including your address, telephone number, fax number and, if available, an electronic mail address. You can provide contact information for the owner of the exclusive right that you claim has been infringed if you are not the owner, but rather authorized to act on behalf of the owner.A statement you have a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.Bolly Mega will respond to any DMCA complaints in a timely manner. Should you be the copyright holder of a specific piece of content featured on this site without your permission, Bolly Mega will remove it in a timely manner once notified.
- How to Decode 301 Redirection? by Akr007 August 9, 2017 Hello, good people! Today I found a site which used a 301 to one of its URL..The link was shortened with goo.gl. Could you please suggest how to decode it? I mean exactly which URL has been redirected? Thank you
- Why aren’t you a millionaire? by Yesyoucan1 August 17, 2017 Why? You have everything here. You have someone that give you a service to research the best of the best of the best keywords with low competition. You have someone who offers you a service to create an Amazon affiliated website, with content, everything in place. You have social signals providers, you have SEO providers that will rank whatever keyword you need for a few bucks. You have the best journalists writting content for your blog here. You have every kind of service! Do you need...Why aren't you a millionaire?
- Making money on YouTube with copyrighted videos by Dolomite310 August 23, 2017 I came across a YouTube channel today and noticed it had a ton of views, not many videos and after looking it up on socialblade they are definitely getting money. They are just uploading shortened clips of different cartoons but here are the numbers. D...