For seo purpose .com will be better extension than e.g. .online? I know .com looks better but I am asking only how google see it. Is it rank the same or .com is better?
- How to generate pageviews for the sole purpose of… by Sil'72 September 10, 2017 Hi, I'm new here and also a complete beginner at Black Hat stuff. I would really appreciate if someone could help me out with this. How can I generate/create visits to my website for the sole purpose of making my analytics look stronger. I'm not using Adsense or any other network so I'm not trying to generate clicks on ads etc. I have traffic on my site already, I just want to boost the numbers a bit. Could someone please guide me where to look or how to do this? I should mention that I...How to generate pageviews for the sole purpose of better analytics?
- Tools to mask browser fingerprint: standalone,… by Punkinhead September 19, 2017 I see that some of the vpn services add tools to mask browser fingerprinting. Wondering if this is really the best way, or if there is a browser extension, addon, or 3rd party tool that might handle it better. Also, just a thought, but... isn't it suspicious if all of your accounts have a minimal footprint. That's very unusual, no? Wouldn't it be better if some tool instead reported a randomly generated fingerprint per session? That would seem to be the way it should work to be truly...Tools to mask browser fingerprint: standalone, extension, part of vpn service?
- How to Rank – A Quick Guide for Newbies by Lightningblitz August 9, 2017 I have seen enough of the 'How do I rank?'; 'What tools do I need?' and 'My Site wont RANK!' posts to last me a life time. Every week someone asks how to rank and every month I find myself answers the same set of PMs and am seeing the same threads. I decided to make a short guide on how to rank, and how to learn SEO rather than asking the same pointless questions which have been answered a hundred times before. DISCLAIMER: I am not selling anything. I do consulting for sites in my...How to Rank - A Quick Guide for Newbies
- Is my new penalized domain panalysed by google ? by Farhansheikh047 September 8, 2017 guys told me to analyse the domain in wayback and check its backlinks in my previous thread >> https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/urgent-how-effective-is-301-in-seo.970799 Well it's passed all of em. right now i'd purchased a domain (for 301 redirect purpose), I wanted to make sure that if its not penalized by google. So i'd setup the free hosting and connected it through my webpaster. in there i do not see any notification in "manual action". Should i consider in safe side or...Is my new penalized domain panalysed by google ?
- How to get 500 subdomains of same domain to help my SEO? by Ignorant22 August 7, 2017 Hi, We have a project at domain.com, as part of our service hundred of people created their page as subdomain, so we have subdomain1.domain.com, subdomain2.domain.com,etc... (700 pages working as subdomain). As I know backlinks from same domain, or even subdomain sharing same IP wont make a difference, and may even be detected by google as a bad practice. Now someone in my company asks "How can it be hundred of people open pages using our service and we can't even make these hundred of...How to get 500 subdomains of same domain to help my SEO?
- [Giveaway]High TF Expired domain by Creativeshuvo August 29, 2017 Hellooooooooooo, i hope everyone are doing well in IM . For my own purpose i have to scrape lot of expired domain now its turned out to be addiction to scrape and find a best quality domain. It will save your time . these domain are perfect for PBN and...