The story so far…
– I am a Java programmer, so I built my own bot to promote my photography on Instagram.
– Went on like-spree for my niche, liked every 30-seconds for four days (all day/night).
– Worked a treat, got about 80/90 new followers a day.
– Fifth day got a 24-hour like-ban (understandable I suppose).
– Switched off for two days.
– Two days ago I switched back on and limited to 1000 likes/day.
So now its back up,…
- Earnings Disclaimer by Vijay September 23, 2017 The information contained in this website is for general information and/ or entertainment purposes only. The information is provided by Bolly Mega and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Bolly Mega. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Bolly Mega takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.In some instances we may be paid a commission or fee by the providers of the products and services we offer or recommend on this web site.We have made every effort to ensure that any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website are represented as accurately as possibly in all their aspects, including their potential for income. All earning and income statements made by us are merely calculated estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There are no guarantees that you will ever reach these income levels and you must accept the fact that earnings and income may greatly differ from one individual to another.Your results may vary based on factors which include but are not limited to: business experience and hard work, commitment and ability to follow the program, as well as each person’s level of desire.We provide no guarantees concerning your success as related to the use of any products and/ or services introduced on this website.The testimonials and examples used in this website reflect extraordinary results, which will not necessary apply to the average buyer of any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website. Furthermore, the testimonials and examples used here are not representations, claims or guarantees that you or anyone else will achieve equal or equivalent results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her own background and experience; personal desire and motivation; as well as dedication, commitment and hard work.There are no assurances that past and/ or present earnings will be perpetuated into the future or that they can ever be duplicated again. There are numerous foreseeable and unforeseeable risks with any business venture. Moreover, changes in the…
- Photography Engagement Group [Telegram] by Aduseia September 13, 2017 Hello all, I recently started an engagement group for the Photography niche for Instagram. Would love to add more members to our growing group. No requirements (i.e, follower amounts) outside of having a Photography related IG. Whether personal or feature account. Please feel free to reply with your Telegram and I'd be happy to invite you =)
- Fastest Instagram Growth? by MarcusYallow September 14, 2017 Hey BHW, I've been building up two Instagram accounts this past month, one photography page and one men's fashion page. So far I've only been using followliker and instagress. My daily growth is around 40 - 70 followers with 1/6 engagement for the photography page and 20 - 30 followers and 1/3 engagement for the fashion page. What are other methods can I use to maximize my growth? With a reasonable budget. I'm not trying to spend 1000 dollars on shout outs all across the board. Thanks,
- Bug to invite people who liked one of your post to… by Arnfast September 3, 2017 Hey guys, I'm experiencing a problem since 10 days as well as other French speaking people. When we want to invite someone who liked one of your post to like your page, this person don't receive any notification in Facebook. It means it become totally useless to invite people because they don't know you invited them... We are not able to find people speaking about this problem in any English speaking forum about Facebook, so, I'm wondering if it's perhaps only a bug with French language ?...Bug to invite people who liked one of your post to like your page
- Hello by JoreMan_HD September 12, 2017 Hello friends, I am JoreManHD. my name is Jorge and I have been working for several years in forums and businesses online, lately I dedicate to withdraw limited paypal funds and also to link payoneer with paypal to paypal limited and not limited .... I...
- Very old account inactive for 2+ years. What to do? by ElPimps September 7, 2017 Hello i have a 10k with very high ER account which i stopped working on 2+ years ago. Now i'm ready to get it back to work daily but i don't know what's best for me: 1) delete all the unwanted stuff from it and restart posting 1+ photos/day? 2) using it for personal purpose and start a new fresh business account? The niche is photography but my business is wedding photography.