Howdy all – I run a small hosting company and have completely found a void in the FollowLiker hosting market.
As of such, my company has partnered with two separate professionals who make a full time living with FL to offer extensive support as well as specialised hosting.
We offer complete backups that save FL even if it didn't shut down gracefully.
We have multiple server locations, and manage our own proxies.
We even have a backup generator to keep things running in case of power loss….
- WordPress backup solution by MR9 September 5, 2017 Hey guys, Lets say "hypothetically" I have lots of wp sites that I don't update frequently. I need an offsite backup system for those. I want to avoid plugin based auto backups if possible because:For a huge network, offsite backup storage will be an issue. In case of an infected/corrupted site, it will be backup as well. If I set a "only keep x number of backups" that may eventually result a complete loss of data (your site gets hacked and auto backup system keeps baking... WordPress backup solution
- Backup for pirated material by RedaSaiko August 27, 2017 Hello, I am actually searching for an unlimited online storage, secure and private. I want to use it for backup and access to my files from anywhere, and I DON'T want to share anything. After a lot of reserach, I find that Amazon Drive gives unlimited storage for around 70$/year, very nice deal, but the problem is that Amazon get FULL access to your files, scan for pirated content and can delete your account even if you don't even share anything (a lot ofexample in reddit, and in Amazon...Backup for pirated material
- [FOLLOWLIKER] Setup questions and few considerations by ElPimps August 7, 2017 Hi all i'm using FL from two years and i'm missing the last thing. In the past i was using a soft configuration all in one: follow, likes, unfollow. I was using it at half of the potential (500 of each). Now i started to increase it to the limits but i have some thoughts. Is it better to have two instances in the same project, one with follow/likes (running ~16hours) and one with unfollow (running the remaining 8 hours) ? Or is it better to make two separate projects, one with follow/likes...[FOLLOWLIKER] Setup questions and few considerations
- $xxxx Per Month. Weight Loss + Facebook, Success… by Anil2006 August 20, 2017 Hello guys, what's up? It is been long time and i am back with a gift for all of you. So story starts when i tied up with a local clinic which provide treatment for many problems to peoples. I offered them online promotion that will make them famous countrywide and their client base will expand. They were small guys with no technical knowledge of computer and internet marketing . So they accepted and we agreed on 50% cut on profit for whatever client comes to them through me. I started to...$xxxx Per Month. Weight Loss + Facebook, Success Story and Journey
- Quora experiences and questions? by Kingdombunniez September 15, 2017 I have a question and I'm curious to your opinions I have been using quora as a test for a variety of things. For promoting affiliate links. Links to my own site and links to my own games/ apps. I am getting a lot of views on most of my answers even some answers were posted 4-6 months ago. For example a question what is the best mobile game? Has 57 answers and I'm the top answer. In the past week it gotten 4K views. And I have multiple answers with loads of views and upvotes (bought...Quora experiences and questions?
- How easy is it to get shut down by a webhost? by Steggy August 9, 2017 So, I couldn't really find a better section for this, but basically I'm wondering how easy it is for a web-host to shut you down. I won't be doing anything illegal, the most I'll be doing is something against another company's ToS. My only fear is that said company will contact the webhost and ask them to take the site down. I want something reputable and cheap, something with cpanel too so I don't have to mess with too much, was thinking of just going with a mainstream company first to...How easy is it to get shut down by a webhost?