I put up posts on Taboola and 95 percent of them get denied. They don't give me reason they are just disabled. Is there anything that they look for specifically on a post that is a automatic no go for them. Like for example not enough Facebook fans or domains age hasn't been established enough?
Another thing that throws me off one or two random things I do does get approved literally for no reason? Is this all luck of the hand?
- Buy Real Facebook Fans 100% Real and Active WOrldwide Fans by Zawad_karim August 7, 2017 Hello BHW members, WELCOME to my BST thread BUY 100% Real & Active Facebook Fans We are providing 100% Real and Active facebook fans for your Fanpage. All these time people were fooled by the fake fans that they bought but the fans that we are p...
- Earnings Disclaimer by Vijay September 23, 2017 The information contained in this website is for general information and/ or entertainment purposes only. The information is provided by Bolly Mega and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Bolly Mega. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Bolly Mega takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.In some instances we may be paid a commission or fee by the providers of the products and services we offer or recommend on this web site.We have made every effort to ensure that any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website are represented as accurately as possibly in all their aspects, including their potential for income. All earning and income statements made by us are merely calculated estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There are no guarantees that you will ever reach these income levels and you must accept the fact that earnings and income may greatly differ from one individual to another.Your results may vary based on factors which include but are not limited to: business experience and hard work, commitment and ability to follow the program, as well as each person’s level of desire.We provide no guarantees concerning your success as related to the use of any products and/ or services introduced on this website.The testimonials and examples used in this website reflect extraordinary results, which will not necessary apply to the average buyer of any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website. Furthermore, the testimonials and examples used here are not representations, claims or guarantees that you or anyone else will achieve equal or equivalent results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her own background and experience; personal desire and motivation; as well as dedication, commitment and hard work.There are no assurances that past and/ or present earnings will be perpetuated into the future or that they can ever be duplicated again. There are numerous foreseeable and unforeseeable risks with any business venture. Moreover, changes in the…
- Fucking faggot FB just disabled my account! by Lothric September 26, 2017 I made a fake account and game hack fanpage (it doesn't contain 'hack' or 'generator' but it might be flagged), also phone verified to use their developer plugin. I was able to get to their plugin main page but after some time, they locked my account and wanted me to upload a my face. So I chose and cropped a fake but UNIQUE photo which i'm sure wasn't indexed by Google or FB database to feed their pig. And they fucking disabled my account! Do you have any idea why i got disabled? Too...Fucking faggot FB just disabled my account!
- Questions about Taboola, Revcontent, MGID,… by Cgm0 August 19, 2017 If I want to spend $10,000 per day, do they require further info verification like drivers license or anything? How fast can I spend $10,000 per day on each of these networks? For networks: Taboola (How fast can I run a $10k-$50k campaign?) Revcontent (Approved my card immediately. How long would it take to load $10k or $50k and get my campaigns up and running?) MGID (How fast can I upload $10k-$50k and run campaigns?) Content.ad (I can load up to $10,000. I haven't tried it yet though.)...Questions about Taboola, Revcontent, MGID, Content.ad, and Outbrain
- If you can get 50,000 Facebook fans, you will earn… by Nippleboner August 23, 2017 Do you have Facebook pages? They are a great money maker, I will share my experience, this is not a get rich overnight thing, this is long term. I don't believe there's any get rich quick methods, there may be some but they will only last a week or so. My stats over six months. My best month earnings: $17,400 My worst month: $4500 This is with 50,000 fans. There's a few important factors, never try getting fans by buying fans, if you're that dumb just stop reading now, if you are that...If you can get 50,000 Facebook fans, you will earn $5,000 a month
- Facebook Disabled Account by John87 August 29, 2017 Hey guys. Recently, my Facebook account got disabled and Facebook say that i am not eligible to use Facebook anymore. I explained my situation & i said that i mainly use Facebook to market products, make new connections etc... They still didn't say why they disabled it. But that isn't the problem, i've tried to make 5+ accounts all with different emails & phone numbers, each one got disabled too. Each time i made a post saying "new account old one got disabled" do you guys think saying...Facebook Disabled Account