if you are in usa uk or canada link with me need some help im giving away btc! send me yous skipe thanks
- Get BTC or LTC for listening to radio! by Pricelezz August 16, 2017 Hello, I found a new way to earn some BTC or LTC! All you have to do is Listening to a Radio! Countrys allowed: Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, France, Argentina, Belgium, Canada, Ireland, Mexico, Spain, England and USARemuneration per hour: - 0.000005 BTC (0.00012 BTC/day) - 0.0005 LTC (0.012 LTC/day) Step 1:Register here Step 2: Go to your profile and change "My default currency" to Bitcoin or Litecoin! Step 3: Go to listen...Get BTC or LTC for listening to radio!
- Website Ranking issue.? by Shanaya August 8, 2017 There are two website...One website rank on a canada,USA.. But second website rank on a only USA... Why this is so..?? I want second website also rank on a USA as well as Canada also. So, is it possible..Or any good suggestion.. Thank You in advance..
- Super Angry I didn’t Invest In BTC by PowerPath August 14, 2017 Oh man, I am so angry and pissed, I was going to buy BTC for $1500 when there was a huge drop and now I am so angry I told myself not to make the move, If I had I would have been holding $4200 in my digital wallet, I know its looked upon as a gamble or whatever but I am sure as soon as BTC surpasses a worth of $5000 its here to stay for good and there wont be much we can do about. From my point of view BTC is going to stay up, too many people are using it for it to be shut down by...Super Angry I didn't Invest In BTC
- Altcoin is backed up by Bitcoin? by PinguSpy August 25, 2017 It's bit confused here. I'm new when it comes to currency trading aka noob. For example.- 1 BTC = $100.00 - 1 NEO = 0.01 BTC - 1 NEO = $1.00 If the demand for the NEO keep rising, the price would increase. For example 1 NEO = $2.00. That mean, 1 NEO = 0.02 BTC. Suddenly, the price of BTC are increasing too. Example 1 BTC = $200.00, so that the price of NEO will increase too right? Meaning 1 NEO = 0.04 BTC / $4.00 right? So... 1. What will happen if the NEO demand kept...Altcoin is backed up by Bitcoin?
- Tradeblock transaction says “Error, Not… by Rockstar007 August 12, 2017 Hello, I use bitgo to trade my bitcoins and i have two transactions which are still "pending" from last couple of days. I understand bitcoins can take time for confirmations but however when i go to "Transaction Details" on both transactions they say "Error, not found". Links of transactions:https://tradeblock.com/bitcoin/tx/a124e2f98bb3d5e71c2aec71832eda7b95a80db712e4f3c3d9317d86465e218e...Tradeblock transaction says "Error, Not found". My BTC's got stuck.
- HOW DO YOU BUY AND SELL BITCOINS? by Xxxxfalconxxx September 1, 2017 I want to know the best/easiest way to buy and sell bitcoins. I've recently seen an increase in bitcoin's price and I'm eager to finally make my first investment in bitcoins. Also how much of a percentage do the website take from you if you sell a bitcoin?