I have a Amazon Merch account that's currently at 100 design tier and 2 submits per day. Let's do a joint venture where you make the designs and I submit them for you on my Merch account. Getting a Merch account nowadays is extremely difficult due to how long it takes to receive an invitation.
It would be preferred if you have experience already with making t-shirt designs or experience with merch by amazon or other sites like teespring.
Earnings from MBA will be profit split.
- Anyone already uses Amazon’s new t shirt… by Anatho September 10, 2017 Amazon just started a new service called Amazon Merch. It works similiar to Teespring etc. You can upload a t shirt design and sell it on Amazon.View attachment 71208 But there are big advantages if you compare to Teespring etc.: 1. You will ALWAYS profit, does not matter if you sell 1 t shirt or 100. You will be paid per t-shirt. No minimum sales amount in order to even get paid. 2. You (and your buyers) do not have to wait till and if the tshirt gets printed. This is not a...Anyone already uses Amazon's new t shirt service Merch?
- Wholesale men, women, children clothes (shirt,… by Jerrydao September 9, 2017 I provide variety of clothing and apparels in wholesale. I live in Ho Chi Minh city of Vietnam where its manufactured and exported globally. The advantage is definitely the low costs, but the quality is golden by any standards. The products are nothing...
- Joint Venture – Sell Cheap Jewelry by Hydranize September 21, 2017 Folks I have the means of getting $25 items for free from this website here https://www.whitehouseblackmarket.com/store/ and need some ideas or a possible joint venture in selling the things I can get and have access to from the website mentioned. As l...
- [FREE] Logos and small graphic designs by Urban Enigma September 1, 2017 Hey there, I've been messing around with PhotoShop for quite a while and now I'd like to step up to the entire Creative Cloud since there's a good discount for students, but before doing this I need to be sure to get at least 20/30$ a month by graphic designing. Since it's a trial (I don't know how much my work should cost and how much time does it take me to finish an average logo), I would like to give away my services for free. Disclaimers: - until now I've never really worked for...[FREE] Logos and small graphic designs
- Conversion Criteria on CPA Email Submits? by TiagoS August 30, 2017 Hey there guys, I'm starting a new project which I'll be rewarding my players, which are mostly teenagers between 12-18, to complete CPA offers in exchange of rewards inside a desktop multiplayer game I own. I have found pretty good US e-mail submit offers, which pay $1.85 per email submit , but I am wondering based on what criteria these offers actually convert. I can already imagine that 99% of my players will input fake email addresses and other data, but I can also tell that this is...Conversion Criteria on CPA Email Submits?
- (JV) Merch by Amazon by Charvak August 13, 2017 I have a team of Graphic Designers ( including me and my wife) and keyword researchers. I want to JV with honest BHW members who have active merch by amazon account. ( any tire ) **. I don't want to buy merch by amazon account. What I will do 1. I will find the Keyword with low competition, but sells around 1-6 t shirt/month. 2. Check the trademarks and copyright. 3. Check the existing designs that sells and from that get the idea of designing. I never ever copy the existing design. I...(JV) Merch by Amazon