I am Laurus from Pitcairn Island. New here. hope to get your helf learning things. Thank You
- What impact will AI and Machine Learning have on… by Myopic1 September 10, 2017 Recently the head of the organic search team was replaced with an artificial intelligence/machine learning specialist. After initially having concerns that machine learning and neural nets would break organic rankings, or rather make it so difficult to...
- UK Supplier Grade AAA Replicas by Philip153 August 14, 2017 Hi, I can supply you with what you need for the clothing and footwear. Grade aaa replicas North Face Jackets Lyle & Scott Jackets Stone Island Jackets & Jeans Adidas PT 70'S Trainers Nike Air Max Trainers & Fleece Tracksuits Vivienne Westwood G-Star Henleys Ralph Lauren etc etc Anyone wanting samples or wholesale prices please pm me I am a UK seller as well so theres no problem with customs or that poor quality fake rubbish from china.
- I am Going Bali & Gilli T – Any… by RocketScience7 September 9, 2017 Hello BHWs After working hard i decided to give a rest. Want to keep away from all SEO stuff. So I am going this week Bali and giile Trawangan. (I do drugs so don't advise me ) I am willing to buy magic mushroom and some hard drugs. Heard lot of horror troubles there in Bali. But how is Gille? Seems its a party island. (They shoot drug users dont they Are magic mushroom so potent there ? Is that safe to try (no cops) in Giile T ? Also i would like to try coke there too (if its...I am Going Bali & Gilli T - Any Drugs/Booze marketers there ?
- The Google introduction to machine learning by PepsiGuy September 20, 2017 I've been trying to get my head around machine learning recently to try and see how it can be used to help me in my industry and niche... and I came across these very basic and super easy to follow tutorials from YouTube. I hope you find them as useful as I did: Part 1: Part 2: Part 3: Part 4: Part 5: Part 6:...The Google introduction to machine learning
- Bed bound for a week and out of work for a month,… by Figrole August 20, 2017 Hey all! So I have a bit of surgery coming up soon that means I'm going to be out of work for the next month or so - which is a massive pain. (it's only retail, not the end of the world lol) Anyway I am looking into options on things I can start to learn during my recovery /time off and perhaps start earning from if everything goes well. Currently I am looking at: - email marketing methods (the sort of Alex Becker approach: build a list for yourself and consult to local businesses.)...Bed bound for a week and out of work for a month, what's the best thing to spend my time learning?
- Learning php by Medic873 September 12, 2017 I have been coding for years I have ten plus years of C++ and C# under my belt along with 2 of xcode for apple products. But just recently I decided alrights whats next I guess php why not. And im in love why did I every learn any of the other language...