I'm a B.tech (Computer science) student in 2nd year.I have some skills in HTML and CSS.
IS there any work for me.?
- Earnings Disclaimer by Vijay September 23, 2017 The information contained in this website is for general information and/ or entertainment purposes only. The information is provided by Bolly Mega and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Bolly Mega. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Bolly Mega takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.In some instances we may be paid a commission or fee by the providers of the products and services we offer or recommend on this web site.We have made every effort to ensure that any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website are represented as accurately as possibly in all their aspects, including their potential for income. All earning and income statements made by us are merely calculated estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There are no guarantees that you will ever reach these income levels and you must accept the fact that earnings and income may greatly differ from one individual to another.Your results may vary based on factors which include but are not limited to: business experience and hard work, commitment and ability to follow the program, as well as each person’s level of desire.We provide no guarantees concerning your success as related to the use of any products and/ or services introduced on this website.The testimonials and examples used in this website reflect extraordinary results, which will not necessary apply to the average buyer of any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website. Furthermore, the testimonials and examples used here are not representations, claims or guarantees that you or anyone else will achieve equal or equivalent results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her own background and experience; personal desire and motivation; as well as dedication, commitment and hard work.There are no assurances that past and/ or present earnings will be perpetuated into the future or that they can ever be duplicated again. There are numerous foreseeable and unforeseeable risks with any business venture. Moreover, changes in the…
- 2nd Tier Link Pushing Strong 2nd and 3rd Tier… by Deki33 August 30, 2017 2nd Tier Link PushingAdd Extra Power to All Your Backlinks• Strong Link Pushing with 2 Layers• Content Related to your Niche and...2nd Tier Link Pushing Strong 2nd and 3rd Tier Backlinks [ONLY $19]
- How can I earn during study? by Bittu420 November 13, 2017 I'm a B.tech (Computer science) student in 2nd year.I have some skills in HTML and CSS. IS there any work for me.?
- How long do you need to live in 2nd country to pay… by Seoguy0 October 29, 2017 Let's say you have an offshore company in Cayman Islands, but you live in Europe. In my country, if I was to pay myself via dividends, I would be taxed at 20%. The idea is to move & live in Cayman Islands for a while, pay yourself while you live there via dividends and then come back to your native country after some time. As far as I know, dividend income tax in Cayman is 0% too. Is this possible? How long do you need to live in Cayman/other 2nd country to pull off such thing? I mean, at...How long do you need to live in 2nd country to pay income tax rates of that 2nd country?
- Going To College For Computer Science? by SnoopyDrew September 18, 2017 It's something that I have never really thought about before growing up. I always had the thought in my head that college was for suckers. I thought school in general was for suckers. I even dropped out of high school to get my GED as fast as possible so I could start working on Internet Marketing. The more I have been thinking about it the more its starting to sound like the right plan. I know nothing about coding / programming at all. I watched an introduction to CS and I was blown away....Going To College For Computer Science?