If site A has a penalty (as shown by^( ) and it links to site B, does it pass on any of the penalty? Is there any risk to site B?
Site A never showed any penalty messages in GWT but it was an expired domain I purchased and I did not know about the ismysitepenalized previously.
I have site A as a 2nd tier PBN link, so not pointing directly to my money site.
- 2nd Tier Link Pushing Strong 2nd and 3rd Tier… by Deki33 August 30, 2017 2nd Tier Link PushingAdd Extra Power to All Your Backlinks• Strong Link Pushing with 2 Layers• Content Related to your Niche and...2nd Tier Link Pushing Strong 2nd and 3rd Tier Backlinks [ONLY $19]
- Found a good expired domain that was previously registered by Ibmblackedition September 9, 2017 Pretty dumb title ha? Of course it was previously registered but what I am trying to say is that it was first registered in 2003 (holding a health-related scientific website) then dropped in 2007 and in 2014 someone registered again and posted some diet-related stuff in chinese and now it's available since 2015. It doesn't have great metrics but I only use metrics to filter them out while manually checking the domain. It has some backlinks from high authority sites and as far as I can...Found a good expired domain that was previously registered
- ★★★ High Quality Tier-2 and Tier-3 Backlinks ★★… by USA282 August 9, 2017 I will create High Quality backlinks behind your provided links to help rank your site in search engines and pass juice to your tier-1 links. Tier-2 Include Links From:Article Backlinks Web 2.0 Profile Links Microblogs Wiki Image Backlinks Social Bookmarks... ★★★ High Quality Tier-2 and Tier-3 Backlinks ★★ Guaranteed To Push Your Links
- Agency haven’t paid and not responding to messages by Bronzesmith September 5, 2017 Hi everyone, this might be a silly thing to ask but I worked as a web developer for a social media/IM/web development agency and they have never paid me any money. I messaged the owner many times. At the begining, he siad that the invoice is going to be paid soon but that never happened and it has been over three months now. Now he also stopped replying to my messages. I think I have no chance to get the money. I have left 1 star reviews regarding the situation on trust pilot and google,...Agency haven't paid and not responding to messages
- Follow then unfollow w/ delay in 2nd instance/project by Sean-Claude September 12, 2017 Hey guys, Would love your advice on the proper setup for this. I have FollowLiker "instance 1" running "project 1", which is running a follow accounts operation. Then I'm trying to unfollow those newly followed accounts in FollowLiker instance 2 running project 2, but with a 5-day unfollow delay. HOWEVER, it seems that this 2nd instance/project is unaware of the initial follow date of each account from the 1st instance/project. For example, instance/project 2 complains: "There are no...Follow then unfollow w/ delay in 2nd instance/project
- Another website is pointing A record to my website by Svemir August 24, 2017 My first post here. I had a huge problem and ill try to explain the best i can and i 'm sorry if i posted in wrong forum... Plastic explanation: I have a website on dedicated server. Someone pointed A record to my website but somehow, though it's shared IP address they displayed my website with they domain name... Or Like this. I have a website on shared IP on dedicated server called xxx.com and someone pointed A record and they had my website under they domain name like yyy.com and you...Another website is pointing A record to my website