So i am using yaros alidropship plugin for a dropship store..
I am advertsing my product on fb to usa audience from a long time but it did not turn out to be successful.
So i thought of advertising it in my country INDIA.
But the plugin allows only 2 payment which is paypal and credit card .
As i am advertising in INDIA i would not be able to get payment from indians via paypal (domestic transactions).
the other option is Stripe which is not supported in INDIA.
So how could i…
- My dropshipping journey following Yaros’… by Dursonj September 7, 2017 Finally, I have developed my first AliExpress drop shipping e-commerce store - seriesjunkiez.com - and want to share some experience with you. The site uses a unique custom child theme developed by me and my team. The Aliexpress plugin I am using was created by Yaros from a previous thread called AliDropShip Plugin. This plugin allows you to search and import products directly from AliExpress through your WP admin panel automatically. I followed Yaros' success on his worldofharry.com...My dropshipping journey following Yaros' plugin begins today
- Earnings Disclaimer by Vijay September 23, 2017 The information contained in this website is for general information and/ or entertainment purposes only. The information is provided by Bolly Mega and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Bolly Mega. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Bolly Mega takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.In some instances we may be paid a commission or fee by the providers of the products and services we offer or recommend on this web site.We have made every effort to ensure that any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website are represented as accurately as possibly in all their aspects, including their potential for income. All earning and income statements made by us are merely calculated estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There are no guarantees that you will ever reach these income levels and you must accept the fact that earnings and income may greatly differ from one individual to another.Your results may vary based on factors which include but are not limited to: business experience and hard work, commitment and ability to follow the program, as well as each person’s level of desire.We provide no guarantees concerning your success as related to the use of any products and/ or services introduced on this website.The testimonials and examples used in this website reflect extraordinary results, which will not necessary apply to the average buyer of any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website. Furthermore, the testimonials and examples used here are not representations, claims or guarantees that you or anyone else will achieve equal or equivalent results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her own background and experience; personal desire and motivation; as well as dedication, commitment and hard work.There are no assurances that past and/ or present earnings will be perpetuated into the future or that they can ever be duplicated again. There are numerous foreseeable and unforeseeable risks with any business venture. Moreover, changes in the…
- [Dropship.Place] 0 to $2000/month within 6 months.… by Uchiha.jain August 7, 2017 Hey there, Give a second for the image to load. Guide: https://dropship.place/assets/dropshipping-manual.pdf Join us at https://dropship.place While I'll continue to add/modify features on-request on the website, the main focus going forward will be mobile apps. I'm hoping to launch the first version for both android and iOS by Christmas. Wish me luck. ...[Dropship.Place] 0 to $2000/month within 6 months. Start Amazon-eBay dropshipping today (pdf inside)
- Get Powerful WordPress Plugin for AliExpress Dropshipping! by Yarosss August 8, 2017 Get Powerful WordPress Plugin for AliExpress Dropshipping!
- Payoneer + Stripe Methods and Common Problems by Batiatus August 13, 2017 Hey guys, As you may know, citizens of many countries are not be able to use Paypal, 2Checkout and other payment gateway services. Seems like using Payoneer as virtual bank account in US and registering Stripe by using this info is the only solution so far. I've read many forums and discussions, since Payoneer virtual bank account is pre-paid, you can not refund money and you are literally stuck when customer opens a dispute. If there is anyone in here using Stripe with Payoneer, I'd like to...Payoneer + Stripe Methods and Common Problems
- A little technical question about dropshipping (Wp plugin) by Nam Hai September 10, 2017 Hello I just start my first dropshipping adventure and I bought the alidrop official plugin: https://alidropship.com/ I installed Woocommerce and then installed the Woo Alidrop plugin. Now my question is: is it okay that actually I imported something like 30 products without having an Alibaba account? And how I will be able to pay them for the products? I can't find any option about this