I can't follow passed 6500 people at the moment because I have around 1000 unanswered follow requests. I've learned to switch my follow/unfollow to only public pages. Anyway I can unrequest all those that are in queue?
- Followliker unfollow behaving strangely by Inajiffy September 11, 2017 Recently I've been running followliker to both follow and unfollow to a) see what I can get away with without being banned and b) to see if I can find an equilibrium where I don't have to put a batch of accounts into full unfollow and therefore see a drop in traffic. However, this is behaving strangely. I have 10 accounts that are performing more follow actions than unfollow, but the number of "following" is going down day by day instead of up....Followliker unfollow behaving strangely
- Slow growing with follow/unfollow by Blurby August 31, 2017 Hi guys, I'm running automated follow, unfollow and like on four accounts right now. But they all growing terrible slow. Only 10-40 people per day (unfollows already considered). I look at the latest posts of big accounts, which are posting same stuff like me. And follow the people, who are liking and commenting that post. My settings are 1000 follow / day 1000 unfollow / day 1000 likes / day 3-4 posts / day Am I doing something wrong? Do you...Slow growing with follow/unfollow
- FollowLiker follow / unfollow strategies by InstaJoe August 23, 2017 Hi all — I've been using followliker for a while to increase my niche follower base ( travel ) and I have some questions as per how to execute a good strategy. MY STRATEGYI use followliker to follow people in my niche. I have a good follow / follow-back rate and I set the system to unfollow people who have not followed me in 3 days. This way I'm growing a lot but I'm also following a lot of people, which doesn't look too good. So. every once in a while I'm...FollowLiker follow / unfollow strategies
- Follow then unfollow w/ delay in 2nd instance/project by Sean-Claude September 12, 2017 Hey guys, Would love your advice on the proper setup for this. I have FollowLiker "instance 1" running "project 1", which is running a follow accounts operation. Then I'm trying to unfollow those newly followed accounts in FollowLiker instance 2 running project 2, but with a 5-day unfollow delay. HOWEVER, it seems that this 2nd instance/project is unaware of the initial follow date of each account from the 1st instance/project. For example, instance/project 2 complains: "There are no...Follow then unfollow w/ delay in 2nd instance/project
- View all Public Coupons on oddsportal.com by Revenue20 September 20, 2017 Hi, I need someone who can help me view public coupons on oddsportal.com either by date or from a certain user. The url for the public coupons is siteddsportal.com/public-coupon/* (where the asterisk represents the code for the coupon e.g. oddsportal....
- Web 2.0s Tumblr Slow/No Index? by Elcoms August 25, 2017 Newb here on BHW, but doing this a while. I routinely build web 2.0s and haven't had a problem before with getting them to index (either from scratch or using expired Tumblrs). My last crop of 4 web 2.0 properties haven't indexed at all (going on 4 weeks now). I haven't done anything different, have put up good content and sent social signals to each. Nothing. Is anyone else expiring difficulty in getting expired Tumblr's to reindex, or very slow to index? I'm baffled.