I wanted to start a micro niche blog by targeting one keyword, the CPC is showing high in the Keyword Planner for that keyword. But, as we all know it's Max CPC and we can't get that amount of CPC.
So, for calculation purpose I want to know the average CPC by checking companies bidding on Google Adword for that keyword with minimum amount.
I have already cross checked with the Display Planner it's not showing company name and amount they will be biding.
Thanks in Advanced.
- Earnings Disclaimer by Vijay September 23, 2017 The information contained in this website is for general information and/ or entertainment purposes only. The information is provided by Bolly Mega and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Bolly Mega. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Bolly Mega takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.In some instances we may be paid a commission or fee by the providers of the products and services we offer or recommend on this web site.We have made every effort to ensure that any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website are represented as accurately as possibly in all their aspects, including their potential for income. All earning and income statements made by us are merely calculated estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There are no guarantees that you will ever reach these income levels and you must accept the fact that earnings and income may greatly differ from one individual to another.Your results may vary based on factors which include but are not limited to: business experience and hard work, commitment and ability to follow the program, as well as each person’s level of desire.We provide no guarantees concerning your success as related to the use of any products and/ or services introduced on this website.The testimonials and examples used in this website reflect extraordinary results, which will not necessary apply to the average buyer of any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website. Furthermore, the testimonials and examples used here are not representations, claims or guarantees that you or anyone else will achieve equal or equivalent results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her own background and experience; personal desire and motivation; as well as dedication, commitment and hard work.There are no assurances that past and/ or present earnings will be perpetuated into the future or that they can ever be duplicated again. There are numerous foreseeable and unforeseeable risks with any business venture. Moreover, changes in the…
- Traffic Arbitrage ROI Calculation? by Ptctareq September 22, 2017 Can anyone share Traffic Arbitrage ROI Calculation? If i buy traffic 0.10/click then for 1000 clicks it's 100$. Suppose My average CPM is 3.50$ for all ads on my site. Suppose got 3% click on adsense 9clicksx0.10c = 0.90 earning amount 3.50 + 0.90 = 4.4$. Invest 100$ and earning 4.4$ ? How to calculate ROI ?
- Getting clicks and impressions, ad is eligible still… by Arijit September 1, 2017 Hi Team or Experts, I have created adword account and getting click as well as impressions, moreover it is showing that keyword (add) is eligible and bidding amt is also good, but when i'm diagnosing my add in google preview tool it is not showing my add. So can someone explain me, on which google network my add is showing, and what is the alternate way to look for my add. What are the possibilities that if i'm getting clicks and impressions will my add is showing up or not. Please...Getting clicks and impressions, ad is eligible still i cant see my Ad
- http://naturalhealthstore.info/test-max-365/ by Joyceg Carter August 29, 2017 Test Max 365, you better look out as I was ejected from the Increases your sexual appetite naturally seminar. It's how you can spice up your Test Max 365. That was said on TV recently. There are a number of different kinds of Test Max 365 that all do different things and test Max 365 has so many advantages over Test Max 365. It's seen some periodic improvements. You need to attempt to develop as many friends as possible. I'm rather serious. The last three and half years of my life have been...http://naturalhealthstore.info/test-max-365/
- Building a powerful cross-platform IM bot… by Ian2000 September 16, 2017 Hi everyone. This is my first journey and I am doing this to keep myself motivated as well as to share my knowledge with the community and hopefully bring together umatched skillsets I know you all have. I love reading others' journeys on here--they are motivating and I hope you folks find similar pleasure in keeping up with my endeavors. I'm here to tell you about my journey developing my Social...Building a powerful cross-platform IM bot (Instagram, SoundCloud, Twitter, Websites...)