Hello, good people!
Today I found a site which used a 301 to one of its URL..The link was shortened with goo.gl.
Could you please suggest how to decode it? I mean exactly which URL has been redirected?
- Good Proxy Websites by Troii22 August 19, 2017 Good proxy websites... Transparent, High Anonymous, Anoymous and Sock 5s Proxy Heaven 2ip Alive Proxy Russian Alive Proxy Sock 5 List Alive Proxy Sock 5 List Russian Alive Proxy High Anon Alive Proxy Transparent Alive... Good Proxy Websites
- use of shortened URLs on Tumblr by Waterworks September 17, 2017 I've been digging around looking at sites who have a lot of hits to see how they are doing things. I noticed on Tumblr, a few big sites posting to their Tumblr page using shortened URLs for posts that link directly to their main site. There seems to be no easy way to do this, so I assume they are copy/pasting URL into a shortener tool like bit.ly and then posting on Tumblr. My question is why would they do this? Does it hurt your SEO to post full site URLs on Tumblr posts which link to all...use of shortened URLs on Tumblr
- ssl 301 redirection help by Singhavn August 12, 2017 Hey, I recently purchased a domain that has a backlink from forbes. The site earlier had ssl https and getting backlink from forbes to https://sitename.com I set up 301 redirection from this domain to my site. Now sitename.com, www.sitename.com and h...
- Quality web designer by Kammon2 August 9, 2017 looking for a web designer/design team who can build a fast, responsive site for our dental office. Here are some samples of sites we want to be like: https://goo.gl/XUGn13 https://goo.gl/TVY1Jw Must have a portfolio, references, and be able to pro...
- WTF OGADS by Razen666 September 7, 2017 So i don't understand this shit .. as you can see in this screenshot prnt.sc/gi88av i track the impressions wih goo.gl and as you can see i have 136 impressions to my ogads locker ( that's what goo.gl showed me ) now take a look at the ogads impressions prnt.sc/gi89vk only 30 impressions ( now i'm lost i don't know who to believe goo.gl or ogads ).. when i talked with my my affiliate manager he said "Yes that's because ogads and google tracking different things for impressions and clicks"...WTF OGADS
- 301 and ranking power loss by Serialent September 15, 2017 I am looking at a domain that has a wayback machine history of being 301'd to another site. Neither site have been spammed but they don't look like the same company. However I have read that doing a 301 will permanently move the strength and penalties of the old domain to the new, redirected, domain. Question: does the old domain still have the same ranking power it did before the 301 or does it flow back to the old domain since the 301 has been revoked?