Is there is any method to rank my blog in google with duplicate content?
- Duplicate Content Problem by Hansiiiii September 5, 2017 Hi! I made the following experience: I wrote on article which i uploaded on a page press release page. I had one link to my site in this article including the main keyword from my "site + test". This press site was in a network and my article was postet on 10 different sites with the same content and same link. Two days later i could'nt find my page in the google serps for the keyword + test. So I had 10 sites with Duplicate Content. I put all those sites in the disavow tool to show...Duplicate Content Problem
- what is the most efficient way to recover from this… by Turdface August 30, 2017 A company I am working with was developing a new version of their site. They put it on another domain of theirs and then put it on their main domain. Except they never removed it from the alternate domain. So we have:www.site.com andwww.site3.com Each of which has the same text.www.site.com fell in the rankings and I couldn't discover why. Then I realized...what is the most efficient way to recover from this duplicate content penalty?
- How to get ranked using copied content? by Navaneet31 August 9, 2017 Hi, I am not sure what will happen if I do this. I know a website called www.abc.com now I am going to purchase a domain www.abc.me and I am going to put all the content of abc.com to abc.me. Also www.abc.com having good traffic and backlinks. I will g...
- [SCAM ALERT] Beware Copied Content In Non-English Alphabet by ThopHayt August 18, 2017 I've noticed a rash of sellers on Fiverr simply copying an existing article from somewhere online and translating the text to a non-English alphabet in order to trick Copyscape and the buyer's eye. You'll read the post and it looks like an AMAZINGLY written article, but open up a program like OpenOffice Writer and past the article into it and you'll see that EVERY single word is flagged as misspelled... to spite the fact that to your eye it looks perfect. But if you type what you THINK a...[SCAM ALERT] Beware Copied Content In Non-English Alphabet
- WordPress Tags by Urbanramble August 31, 2017 I have been using WordPress for many years, but have only started working with tags recently. And am not sure how I should be going about it. All in One SEO gives one the option to noindex what I assume is considered duplicate content. What are the basic rules and why? Pages are straight forward. They are static. No archiving. No duplicate content. How do posts work? They get filed in date order. Over time they get buried and can't be found by Google? This is why we need Archives? What...Wordpress Tags
- Do niche sites get penalized by Panda since they… by SimonSez August 31, 2017 For example a website dedicated only to the Rolling Stones would that suffer if every news update is posted that concerns the Rolling stones updates on their blog? Wouldn't that be considered a repetitive content or duplicate content? Im having trouble understanding the Panda algorithm penalty, people say its the hardest penalty to recover from because there is no sure sign one what to correct other than thin content or duplicate content. Also read its sitewide so all your other pages and...Do niche sites get penalized by Panda since they speak one Topic only?