I honestly been on this forum for years, never made it anywhere. Well this year, I couldn't take it no more. I just put my foot out there and had to do something.
I been middle-manning like crazy. I middle man on and offline. I target craigslist, offerup, and etc. Lately, I been targeting EBAY & Facebook groups.
First method: MIDDLE-MAN "BUY NOW" ITEMS (craigslist and ebay)
Join "Buying and Selling" Facebook groups on facebook… these groups…
- How to monetize the foot fetish niche? by Nslw9495n September 11, 2017 Hey guys, I'm searching for new ways to monetize my foot fetish reach in different social networks. Do you got any ideas or experiences in monetizing foot fetish stuff? Some ideas I had were: - affiliate programm for foot fetish porn site - ogads to unlock exklusive content (pics or videos) Thanks for answering!
- My IG MASS Acts METHOD + My Coding Skills and your… by J4cks0n_kl September 20, 2017 Hey guys i'm locking for a partner to work with Me for what i can give . i have 4 year codding experience and 1 year SEO experience and I know little bit about Dropshipping And Email Marketing . and for new i have method to create any limit of account at day Without need for Phone Verification ( Do it Manually ) because i know how Instagram algorithms work and how they detect mass creating Accounts. and Phone Verification and i'm in a country that give you a sim card only for 1$ and i know...My IG MASS Acts METHOD + My Coding Skills and your ideas = $$$$$
- Amazon site niche problem and targeting by Prec1ous September 2, 2017 I really want to appreciate everyone here for there effort in helping others. My problem is about amazon sites. I have been able to do extensive keyword research but the whole stuff is getting me frustrated. I want to know if it is better to create a site and do a review on, let's say, vacuum, mowers targeting low search keywords or build a site on just vacuum and target the low search keywords. The keywords are below 500 and some are even 100ms. Should I accumulate the "best of"...Amazon site niche problem and targeting
- My offline marketing strategies ready for 2017 by Davids355 September 11, 2017 I made a thread the other day about new years resolutions and someone mentioned that new years resolutions are just things that you decide on in January and then basically forget about and never action. Well I don't think it has to be like that - so I have already started putting action in place to acomplish my new years resolutions in the form or a 3-pronged offline marketing strategy focusing on a few areas of my business:Local Flyer Delivery This is for my computer repair...My offline marketing strategies ready for 2017
- [Journey] Buy the hype and sell the news strategy by James Tran August 27, 2017 Reasoning I've been lurking on facebook, forums, telegram, slack.. and so many people are coming in and buying on hype and then seeing coins dip after major events. I wanted to start my own ICO but cbf, so I will be doing a trading strategy based on hype onlyStrategy summary - Look for hyped up coins and buy. Sources include trollboxes on telegram, pump and dump groups (I've tried pnd and i got burnt many times), youtube videos from 'crypto gurus', crypto groups on FB where...[Journey] Buy the hype and sell the news strategy
- Ebay and Paypal Accounts for Sale…..No hold… by Stealthexpert August 11, 2017 Ebay and Paypal Accounts for Sale…..No hold Accounts…….Aged…….Aged with Feedback USA Accounts Fast Delivery Low prices Guaranteed Safe All accounts Include Paypal, Gmail, Phone Access, and Stealth Guide Basic Accounts No age No feedback 50 items…..$5000 limits……$75.00 500 items…..$25000 limits……$99.00 1000 items…..$25000 limits……$129.00 Aged accounts in stock No hold accounts in stock Feedback accounts in stock Amazon accounts in stock Amazon ungating available Affiliate and...Ebay and Paypal Accounts for Sale…..No hold Accounts…….Aged…….Aged with Feedback