I'm just getting into this. I have some accounts with lots of followers, and would like some advice. I hear that IG is cracking down on CPA. Is this true? If so then how can I do this successfully over time without getting banned? The accounts I'd be using for this already have a surplus (10k+) of followers so I wouldn't need to be as aggressive with the botting. Any input?
Thanks in advance
- Branded Export Surplus Tshirts For Sale At Great Price by Writerhere September 5, 2017 Hello BHW, I am from India and the city where I live is home to over 2000 T-shirt factories that are producing for many famous brands like US Polo, Marco Polo, Superdry, Timber Land, UCB etc. These factories always have Export surplus products which a...
- Crack Sites safe for google? by CokeAndCake August 23, 2017 Hey, next to my current project I was thinking about launching a cracking website in a specific niche. Now, the cracking website would obviously be optimized for a "**** crack" keyword. My question: Google likes unique content okay, but what google likes he most is content with value. Its not as easy as just getting some keyword density into your text. But what kind of value could you put into a cracking website? How would I be able to do that? And another...Crack Sites safe for google?
- Earnings Disclaimer by Vijay September 23, 2017 The information contained in this website is for general information and/ or entertainment purposes only. The information is provided by Bolly Mega and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Bolly Mega. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Bolly Mega takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.In some instances we may be paid a commission or fee by the providers of the products and services we offer or recommend on this web site.We have made every effort to ensure that any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website are represented as accurately as possibly in all their aspects, including their potential for income. All earning and income statements made by us are merely calculated estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There are no guarantees that you will ever reach these income levels and you must accept the fact that earnings and income may greatly differ from one individual to another.Your results may vary based on factors which include but are not limited to: business experience and hard work, commitment and ability to follow the program, as well as each person’s level of desire.We provide no guarantees concerning your success as related to the use of any products and/ or services introduced on this website.The testimonials and examples used in this website reflect extraordinary results, which will not necessary apply to the average buyer of any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website. Furthermore, the testimonials and examples used here are not representations, claims or guarantees that you or anyone else will achieve equal or equivalent results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her own background and experience; personal desire and motivation; as well as dedication, commitment and hard work.There are no assurances that past and/ or present earnings will be perpetuated into the future or that they can ever be duplicated again. There are numerous foreseeable and unforeseeable risks with any business venture. Moreover, changes in the…
- Helllo! by QueenMazikeen August 29, 2017 Hello guys I'm Chloe and I don't have any f***ing ideea what I'm doing here... for now. I've discrovered this ''bussines'' from my ex boyfriend and now I want to make an ''Empire'' I've heard that many people learned very much from this site and this is what I'm plan too. Now my only ideea is something about affiliate and dropshipping 'cuz in my country online shopping blooms.
- Dropshipping advice, tips and tricks for people that… by Billy_Batts August 24, 2017 This post will be about dropshipping through a website. Since I've been here I've read many fail stories, have spoken to many of them and trying to help or give tips, wanted&unwanted (can't help it I'm a critic by nature) publicly and privately. I often get PM's for Skype requests to help guys out but I really don't have time for that, BHW is cutting already enough in my time schedule as it is so I'm just going to post some tips that I would have given otherwise. When I...Dropshipping advice, tips and tricks for people that are new or have failed(probably long ass read)
- Botting,Engagement groups and growing your accounts (facts) by Tux September 29, 2017 Well seeing a lot of new threads popping up saying that IG is punishing users for botting and stuff, i started this thread just to lay down the facts on what i know and the time frame required to grow some good accounts (when you have no money). I am started this thread when i saw people like @VapeMonkey debunking some old shit for the users, his thread - here background - i'm growing...Botting,Engagement groups and growing your accounts (facts)