Hi guys! I am about to put 5000$ in 4 major currency:
ETH, NEO, XRP and 10 or 15% in BTC.
I plan to use also a hardware wallet(ledger) to store all the coins.
My plan is to buy BTC transfer it to Bittrex, exchange it to ETH,NEO,XRP and then send it to my personal wallet.
Any tips regarding the transfer/wallet/ platform choice for buying BTC ? (I don't need any investment advice) ?
- Beginners’ Guide to Trading in Crypto Currencies by Mr Spectre September 3, 2017 Hi everyone, As the title suggests, this is a guide, NOT a money making method. Here i would like to just put some obvious information for those who are still unaware of the basics of Crypto trading . I myself have started trading in Crypto a few weeks ago therefore i won't be giving you any "expert" opinion regarding which currency to buy, hold and sell as i do not know shit myself . Okay, let's begin. I will be covering Bittrex Exchange only and how one can trade on it....Beginners' Guide to Trading in Crypto Currencies
- my Crypto investment by Yelenaily September 4, 2017 I'm pretty new to the crypto world, but I've explored my options throughout the last few months and came to the conclusion that mining is not worth it. I have about $2,000 in coins right now and not a single one of them is doing well. I currently have NEO, OMG, XVG, RISE, CVC, PAY and ADX. I suck at trading and just waiting for BTC to go up in price is too boring. I almost gave up on the idea that I'll ever be able to make anything in crypto and then I found something that seemed to be just...my Crypto investment
- My journey to get to 5000$ per month with 5%-10%… by Iknowjack September 20, 2017 In case someone would be interested into following my journey I will write here about my progress. -i will not focus to much on crpyto currency (only small part), crypto market is to volatile (it means it go up and down to much), perhaps i will later ...
- Crypto writer(s) (experienced) needed by Kingdombunniez September 20, 2017 I made a cryptocurrency site that lets you preview the coins, the bigger and well known coins and the lesser (but can be fun) known coins. At the moment the coins will be updated every 1 minutes due to the API restriction as coinmarket cap API is open ...
- [Journey] Buy the hype and sell the news strategy by James Tran August 27, 2017 Reasoning I've been lurking on facebook, forums, telegram, slack.. and so many people are coming in and buying on hype and then seeing coins dip after major events. I wanted to start my own ICO but cbf, so I will be doing a trading strategy based on hype onlyStrategy summary - Look for hyped up coins and buy. Sources include trollboxes on telegram, pump and dump groups (I've tried pnd and i got burnt many times), youtube videos from 'crypto gurus', crypto groups on FB where...[Journey] Buy the hype and sell the news strategy
- NEO sets Record !! by Deal With It September 14, 2017 source : https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NEO