So i want to know from you experienced guys that a 301 redirect from sites like forbes,huffpost,cnn,bbc ,nytimes , mashable can be a gold mine or just another spam practice now days.
Suppose i am getting a such a redirect should I point it to my root domain or one of the internal pages i want to rank for ?
And how many such redirects can be harmful ?
Please share your thoughts guys…
- Get your own PBN with backlinks from Huffingtonpost,… by Ryabinchik September 24, 2017 Always wanted to have backlinks from Huffingtonpost/Forbes/NYTimes etc but can’t afford them? How about your own Private Blog Network with same quality backlinks as Huffingtonpost?We are offering all-in-one PBN creation service We guarantee that every your domain will have clean backlink profile and at least one backlink from authority sites like: • Huffingtonpost • Forbes • BBC • CNN • Wikipedia • Entrepreneur • NYTimes • CNET • Gigaom...Get your own PBN with backlinks from Huffingtonpost, Forbes, BBC, CNN and much more!
- [Freebies] Domains with powerful links from… by PepsiGuy September 23, 2017 Hey Guys, I've been scraping domains for a few days for clients, I've come across a decent number of domains which are all dropped (according to a who is check) and have some decent links. I've not checked them for spam or done anything with them beyond checking links, there is either too few referring domains or they are not in the correct niche for me to go further with them. If you benefited from the giveaway a thanks would be appreciated and encourage me to share more in the future!...[Freebies] Domains with powerful links from mashable.com, nytimes.com, wired.com and more
- Premium Non Dropped Auctioned Domains With Insane… by Seo Lover September 8, 2017 I am not here to bore you with branding. I’m here to sell you some incredibly high-quality premium non-dropped auctioned domains, perfect for Super PBN development or to use as Money Sites or 301 redirect to give your sites more link juice / age / power. If you are new to blackhat, you may not be aware of the current ranking power that PBN’s have on money sites. They are quite vital now to...Premium Non Dropped Auctioned Domains With Insane Backlinks from BBC CNN WSJ and much more
- Get In CNN, Forbes, Entrepreneur, and other top… by Todman2112 August 9, 2017 Hello guys, I open this thread today for those who are interested to have their business listed on a nice publication like Forbes, Inc, Entrepreneur, Huff, and many other top magazines. Some publication accept the root domain in the article others don't, like Inc and Entrepreneur. They are very strict on that. 1. If the site is about gambling or adult niche I wont accept it. 2. Payment can be done after for premium members and content can be reviewed before, and you can get a custom...Get In CNN, Forbes, Entrepreneur, and other top magazines. Find Out More.
- 9 months long enough to determine if 301 is helping? by AckAck August 15, 2017 I bought a domain for 2k that belonged to a popular movement, tons of natural backlinks from cnn, nbc, bbc.uk, etc...and the domain is local and where I moved I redirected the domain was for a page that aimed for certain cities, mainly that city. I still haven't noticed rankings help from 301 redirects after 9 months...but it's a great tool for what i do is indexing articles quickly to compete with the same article on our other domain. so should I just pull the 301 redirect and go back to...9 months long enough to determine if 301 is helping?