I was wondering, I have a website running for several years. The website design gives a feeling that there's a whole company behind it, which isn't. It's just a one-man-show who makes some bucks here and there, but not that much that i would need to pay taxes on it. Do i still need to register it (it's hosted in the US and I'm from Europe) or is it so insignificant that I shouldn't worry about it?
- Damn Taxes! by Jimmy L September 11, 2017 What's up guys! I'm new to BHW and would really like to meet new people and help out as much as possible. I have a couple of questions to those of you who knows self employment taxes. I doing online marketing full time and always did my own taxes and made a decent amount of money when I had a 9-5 and always owed taxes. What did I do? Paid the goverment monthly installments with stiff penalties! I extended my taxes I made last year and will see an accountant sometime in October. - After...Damn Taxes!
- Helllo! by QueenMazikeen August 29, 2017 Hello guys I'm Chloe and I don't have any f***ing ideea what I'm doing here... for now. I've discrovered this ''bussines'' from my ex boyfriend and now I want to make an ''Empire'' I've heard that many people learned very much from this site and this is what I'm plan too. Now my only ideea is something about affiliate and dropshipping 'cuz in my country online shopping blooms.
- Paying taxes in Germany = Nightmare – Any advice/tips? by Heiko August 25, 2017 Hello! I was thinking about building up a company specifically for dropshipping. Because i live in Germany i have to register a company there and pay the german taxes, and they are insane. First there is the income tax which starts with the lowest percentage of 14% and the highest at 45% Then there is the VAT that i have to pay when i earn more than 17.500€ which is 19%. And then there is also the Trade tax which i don't even know how high it is but it applies if i earn more than 24.500€ -...Paying taxes in Germany = Nightmare - Any advice/tips?
- SEO Myth Busting 01 – Keyword Density by Hacko August 13, 2017 It's that time of the month again, so I got me a six pack again and about to drop some knawledge on y'all. I'm going to talk about keyword density and why Google couldn't give less of a fuck about it these days. First of all, don't get me wrong. Keywords are important. Disregard them and you're obviously screwed. However, keyword density really isn't. We're done with that. It's gone, bye, ciao, sayonara.Why, you ask? Google is still just an algorithm - it just isn't...SEO Myth Busting 01 - Keyword Density
- Found a good expired domain that was previously registered by Ibmblackedition September 9, 2017 Pretty dumb title ha? Of course it was previously registered but what I am trying to say is that it was first registered in 2003 (holding a health-related scientific website) then dropped in 2007 and in 2014 someone registered again and posted some diet-related stuff in chinese and now it's available since 2015. It doesn't have great metrics but I only use metrics to filter them out while manually checking the domain. It has some backlinks from high authority sites and as far as I can...Found a good expired domain that was previously registered
- Journey to 1 million Instagram followers by Justgrummel12 August 25, 2017 Hi everyone and welcome to my journey. I've been creating content for several years now and I'm also involved in Internet Marketing as I have Instagram clients. A little about me: I'm 16 years old. My account has about 1500 followers. I make comedy videos and skits. I won't state the exact amount of followers and I won't tell you my accounts name. One thing you should know about me is that I don't give up. I'm very stubborn and in this case, it's a gift. I know it's possible and I will...Journey to 1 million Instagram followers