I have a question, although I know not as many ppl do the kindle publishing thing, but hopefully the few that do can shed a little help and light as I'm now in the process of scaling up.
1. Would you just create your own competition by creating new pen names in the same genre
Just continue to expand making books in the same genre under the same pen name
At this time, I don't think I can do both, without spreading myself to thin. When I am making more and have the investment…
- I’m here and I’m seeing marketing in a… by James Chan August 14, 2017 Hey everyone, Thought I would share a little about myself. I've recently entered the world of online marketing and it's been a whirlwind of information. For the past couple months, I've been reading blogs, books, posts & threads from all different sources. What I saw was a lot of material about the easy steps or formulas to marketing with incomplete explanations and various case studies/examples. But life has taught me that there is always much more that goes on behind the...I'm here and I'm seeing marketing in a whole new light
- BlogPro’s [Ultra High Quality Content] –… by BlogPro September 19, 2017 Hello and Welcome to our thread. I have been operating a team of veteran writers with a strong background in niche content development. Every writer in my team started off as working full-timer on my own projects & only when he or she has marinated well enough under my instructions and reached a particular standard, is slowly graduated to my clients' projects. It doesn't matter what kind of a hat you wear, the fact of the matter is that at some point, you will need high quality copy for...BlogPro's [Ultra High Quality Content] - Website Content, Monthly Blogging, Kindle books, Erotica
- SocksHub.net – 300,000+ Elite Private Rotating… by Hotstox August 11, 2017 SocksHub.net site welcomes you to the forum and wishes you success in your various projects. SocksHub.net was originally created as a project capable of scaling any network activity for major companies from different industries. Scaling is the company’s main objective, which has remained unchanged for years. It is the main slogan of those who strive for great results. On our part, we are capable of providing you...SocksHub.net - 300,000+ Elite Private Rotating Proxies for managing and scaling your projects.
- Tips for Creating & Maintaining a Pseudonymous… by Bobdole1636 September 1, 2017 Hello! I'm a romance writer publishing under a pseudonym (because I'm actually a guy), and I need to create a 'fake' FB account using my pseudonym. I just need the one, and don't intend to do anything spammy or scammy with it - just participating in some writer groups, interacting with fans, etc. What I need, mainly, is for it to not get shut down by FB - preferably ever. A few years back I had a fake account, just used for playing silly games, that got shut down (well, insisted on phone or...Tips for Creating & Maintaining a Pseudonymous Facebook Account?
- Guest Posting From A Real Journalist: Huffington… by Gcantin85 August 12, 2017 Hi everyone I’m a North American journalist turned content agent (real name Jack, BHW pen name Geoff). I’m looking to provide SEO experts, website owners and PR agencies with links and brand mentions. We run a guest blogging service that can get you featured on high profile websites like the Huffington Post, Business.com LifeHack.org, Engadget, Blogher, Buzzfeed and more.Unlike a lot of marketers on this forum, I'm an actual journalist who has been published on major media sites like...Guest Posting From A Real Journalist: Huffington Post, Engadget, Business.com, BlogHer and more...
- Should I do this? by TwoOneThree September 16, 2017 Hello everyone, I live in a pretty wealthy country and for some reason the domain names translated to english iphonexcase.com and iphonexcases.com are still available. Should I take both domain names and direct them to one landing page and start selling iPhone X cases? I have a about three hundred euro's to invest, so I'm planning on buying both domains for 20 euro's, build a WP website myself or use Shopify and start buying iPhone X cases. Do you guys think this would be enough to start...Should I do this?