Guys where can I find paid services to hack into servers for me?
I need my server and files attacked and am willing to pay serious cash for the best.
We think we've just worked out how some AI to manipulate bitcoin price and I don't even know how to quantify it's value.
So before we move forward we need our server tested for vulnerabilities. Does anyone know the right guys for that?
- Youtube-like instagram comment system. Can you… by Goodgoofsxd September 7, 2017 Hey everyone, today there was an update where users now can respond to comments and it shows all the replies directly below that reply. is there ways to manipulate it to gain followers or for cpa? I think your comment might get featured if it gets al...
- Is Blackhat SEO dying out? [Serious] by Boleklolek August 12, 2017 It is a serious question, is BLACKHAT SEO dying out slowly? Since begining of this year (2017) its taking even longer than before to see the impact of backlinks and mostly the alghoritms catch up on everything, I'm serious, buying links still works but you have to spend so much $$$ to even move and to get to top 5 is costing enormous amounts of money (for medium - low competition keywords) Seriously, even low comp keywords are taking soooo long to see any effect and its getting...Is Blackhat SEO dying out? [Serious]
- BEST BITCOIN WALLET? +BEST ANONYMOUS, (VIRTUAL)… by EASYMONEYMAKER$ August 9, 2017 What is the best bitcoin wallet? I'm talking about web/desktop/app wallets that are 1. easy to use and 2. SECURE! I've done some research and found a few interesting wallets: Bitwala, Counterwallet, Bitpay, Blockchain.info The perfect wallet would be one, where I ONLY have control over my bitcoins and which is accessible via multiple devices... Any recommendations? I would go with Blockchain.info, but what are your opinions?...BEST BITCOIN WALLET? +BEST ANONYMOUS, (VIRTUAL) BITCOIN DEBIT CARD? (+two other useful questions!)
- Should I give up and move on? by John2016 September 21, 2017 Hello guys! I started a travel related account (for a specific country) on July. I'm not using bots, everything has been done manually. The only "cheating" that I've done is Follow/Unfollow. Now, in September the number of followers is almost 9k. I'm a completely newbie, so I don't know if this is considered a slow growth. For me is not that bad... Now my question: I've been thinking on how can I make money from this? And everything that I've read here and in other forums makes me think...Should I give up and move on?
- New Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin Cash by IKirito August 18, 2017 "Bitcoin is dividing in two. Disagreements about how to operate the cryptocurrency have led to a new strand called Bitcoin Cash, which is breaking off from the bitcoin system. Bitcoin Cash launches Tuesday in what is known as a "hard fork" from bitcoin, a virtual currency based on peer-to-peer transactions without any central authority or bank behind it. The new offshoot is a response to the increasing popularity of bitcoin, which is struggling to deal with massive numbers of transactions...New Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin Cash
- Looking forward to make my site go viral. SEO? by Elliot2000 August 16, 2017 Hi, just completed my site and its a mini general store. Now, I need to make my site go viral and increase awareness about my site to the public. And for that I need SEO, right? I searched on google and asked some people and some recommended Blackhat S...