In 1986, Geoffrey Hinton co-authored a paper that, four decades later, is central to the explosion of artificial intelligence. But Hinton says his breakthrough method should be dispensed with, and a new path to AI found.
Speaking with Axios on the sidelines of an AI conference in Toronto on Wednesday, Hinton, a professor emeritus at the University of Toronto and a Google researcher, said he is now "deeply suspicious" of back-propagation, the workhorse method that underlies most of the…
- http://newmusclesupplements.com/t-boost-explosion/ by Rodney Peterson September 19, 2017 The main intends to maintain the execution of the male all through the room is to sustain the body with components that stir those zones. What gives the top echelon of contenders that edge? What secludes them from whatever is left of us? Some segment of it is genetic qualities, yet the best bit of it is that they're supporting their body with the right supplements and minerals. In any case, for the normal Joe, juggling twelve supplements (and paying for them) isn't advocated paying little...http://newmusclesupplements.com/t-boost-explosion/
- [Journey] Predicting Sports Results with Artificial… by Issorc September 20, 2017 Hey guys, I'm currently working on a project that I've mainly started for fun and learning and that now maybe turned into a possibility to make some money. As I neglected other projects for this it's actually nearly necessary that I make some money. Background: I've been programming for 5 years now and worked on many different projects in a few programming languages. I wouldn't call me an expert though because most of the times I worked on my own projects where I did not care about...[Journey] Predicting Sports Results with Artificial Intelligence
- My Artificial Intelligence Journey – Follow Me… by The Doctor September 14, 2017 I've been a programmer most all my life. I wish I would have gotten into machine learning algorithms at an early age but for some reason I didn't. I went to college for computer science but I dropped out because most of the things I was to be taught, I already knew. This is not one of those things. AI is everywhere and certainly in marketing but the average marketer doesn't have access to these algorithms. Not like a programmer does anyway. Machine learning is hard. It takes...My Artificial Intelligence Journey - Follow Me Into My Singularity
- Germany to require ID for buying prepaid phones by Heiko September 4, 2017 Those who prefer their mobile phone to remain anonymous are in for a shock in Germany, as ministers agreed on Wednesday to require anyone buying a pay-as-you-go SIM card to present ID. “You could buy a prepaid phone today in the name of Donald Duck,” Interior Minister Thomas de Maizière said after the weekly cabinet meeting. “Knowledge is power. And we want to oppose terrorist organizations powerfully,” he went on in a press conference defending the new anti-terror law that the rule falls...Germany to require ID for buying prepaid phones
- Anyone else in The 4%? by Elias Hedlin August 21, 2017 Hey, I just want to see if there are any people in this group that are in the four percent. For those of you who haven't heard anything about it before, the four percent group is an affiliate network/educational company. So, any other four percenters on here?
- What impact will AI and Machine Learning have on… by Myopic1 September 10, 2017 Recently the head of the organic search team was replaced with an artificial intelligence/machine learning specialist. After initially having concerns that machine learning and neural nets would break organic rankings, or rather make it so difficult to...