Hello. I have a kayword, on which adword says it has over 100,000 monthly searchs. But when i make a bid for it, and even 40$ for one click, now adword says that i can only get 340 click in a month.
If it has over 100,000 searchs, why is so low average clicks?
I want to figure out what is a possible traffic if i am first in serp.
See the screenshot please
- Earnings Disclaimer by Vijay September 23, 2017 The information contained in this website is for general information and/ or entertainment purposes only. The information is provided by Bolly Mega and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Bolly Mega. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Bolly Mega takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.In some instances we may be paid a commission or fee by the providers of the products and services we offer or recommend on this web site.We have made every effort to ensure that any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website are represented as accurately as possibly in all their aspects, including their potential for income. All earning and income statements made by us are merely calculated estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There are no guarantees that you will ever reach these income levels and you must accept the fact that earnings and income may greatly differ from one individual to another.Your results may vary based on factors which include but are not limited to: business experience and hard work, commitment and ability to follow the program, as well as each person’s level of desire.We provide no guarantees concerning your success as related to the use of any products and/ or services introduced on this website.The testimonials and examples used in this website reflect extraordinary results, which will not necessary apply to the average buyer of any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website. Furthermore, the testimonials and examples used here are not representations, claims or guarantees that you or anyone else will achieve equal or equivalent results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her own background and experience; personal desire and motivation; as well as dedication, commitment and hard work.There are no assurances that past and/ or present earnings will be perpetuated into the future or that they can ever be duplicated again. There are numerous foreseeable and unforeseeable risks with any business venture. Moreover, changes in the…
- Possible to get less than $0.01 Adwords clicks? by Ancientaliens August 17, 2017 Anyone here ever got or know someone who has gotten less than $0.01 Adwords clicks? I've gotten less than $0.01 FB ad clicks, for example targeting cheap countries and having extremely relevant ads which get a ton of clicks.. Some people even get $0.0004 per click on FB ads (that's 3 zeros and I've seen it done before).. Long ago I had a display network campaign that got like 50,000 impressions and about 450 clicks. My average CPC was $0.03. I was bidding for impressions and had a CPM of...Possible to get less than $0.01 Adwords clicks?
- [Shopify] Getting Traffic but no ATC or Sales. What… by ThrowAway October 3, 2017 Hey Guys, I started dropshipping a month or so ago and have been investing in FB ads. I have been testing and have not had any luck with any products thus far. 2 sales total with $700 FB ad spend and tested 10 products. In short I am still learning. N...
- Getting clicks and impressions, ad is eligible still… by Arijit September 1, 2017 Hi Team or Experts, I have created adword account and getting click as well as impressions, moreover it is showing that keyword (add) is eligible and bidding amt is also good, but when i'm diagnosing my add in google preview tool it is not showing my add. So can someone explain me, on which google network my add is showing, and what is the alternate way to look for my add. What are the possibilities that if i'm getting clicks and impressions will my add is showing up or not. Please...Getting clicks and impressions, ad is eligible still i cant see my Ad
- Change in Adword campaign performance by Ahmeds14 September 17, 2017 I'm running several adword campaigns for app install, it was working fine, but due to limitation of finance, I had to decrease budget and later on decrease the bid After few days, I got enough money so I "Undo" all changes, the budget increased and worked fine but surprisingly the number of installs dropped significantly? so with the same traffic but I receive lower installations What analysis I have to do or check to see where is the problem?