So, I have been marketing my website on various social media sites for quite some time.
I have hard time making a valuable AD campaign on Pinterest.
My pins are doing well in general. I have multiple 10K+, 20k+ pins. However whenever I try to make my promoted pins go viral I fail. It seems like it is almost impossible to give a good start for a pin to go viral with Promoted ADS or, or I am missing something.
If any of you build up repins by Pinterest ADS, can you give me some guidelines….
- RELAUNCH! PinBlaster-First Pinterest Automation… by Sodevrom August 14, 2017 This sounds AWESOME!!! But how much is it going to cost me? The price... right now you have a one time chance to... RELAUNCH! PinBlaster-First Pinterest Automation Software [Follow/Like/Pin/Repin/Autopilot]
- The 10X Rule – The main reason you fail at IM… by Hacko September 13, 2017 This is probably not the type of thread you're used to, but if you keep reading you'll probably get some value out of it. I'm not much of a reader by any means, but for the past year or so I've been listening to audiobooks (most business and self improvement) and I'm noticing some of my views change and things really are getting better for me. Anyway, after a discussion on sales with @splishsplash he recommended Grant Cardone to me - I've actually been following the...The 10X Rule - The main reason you fail at IM (and possibly life)
- Case Study Media Buying – Pay per Call… by Magicman2003 August 20, 2017 I thought it would give me enough motivation to run this campaign if I document my journey step by step since I lost my motivation in between due to a couple of reasons..This campaign can end up in a profit or loss but will still try to run it. It is b...
- [As low as $4] Backlink Sale | Various Types | High… by Singhavn September 21, 2017 Video Samples Can be Seen here http://economicalclick.com/index.php/video-marketing/ Contact us: Support@economicalclick.com Refund Policy: Full Refund if Fail to Deliver. P.S. gone a place order right now for article submission see how it ...
- [Intellifluence] Getting impossible links and sales… by Intellifluence August 12, 2017 I want to let you in on a secret; we intended to build an influencer marketing network to diversify traffic away from Google, but in the process, my team created the best way to get links that I've ever been apart of. Considering I've been in SEO since 1997 hopefully that tells you something.IntellifluenceOne of the fastest growing influencer networks on the planetE-commerce...[Intellifluence] Getting impossible links and sales with influencer marketing