About 2 months ago I have requested a withdrawal from Poptm.com after realizing their traffic is shit. I have been contacting them many times getting the same answer, that they have a problem with their payment system. Which is a bit confusing as I have about 550$ there. Anyone has similar experience with these motherfucking scumbag assholes??
- AFTER THIS – I now HATE INSTAGRAM [Lost TIME + 550] by Webhostingproviders September 2, 2017 Yes with proof now I hate instagram - before this happend to me and no body on BHW was able to give good answer Now I had another account which was blocked i bought this 1 year back on BHW approx $320 - everything was going perfect, I increased the en...
- Does blogging still a good idea in 2017? by Silverk August 11, 2017 Hi, i have saw many posts online of how well those blogger makes ton of money from ads placement back in 2014-2016 using the traffic sent from facebook. And i have just started my own blog last 2 month, but it doesn't seem goes well ... i am confusing whether i am on the right track or not... and every day still losing money for these 2 months... I have done using facebook ads and some seo... So, does anyone at here can tell me is it still a good idea to do blogging business in year 2017?...Does blogging still a good idea in 2017?
- Aragon advertising pure SCAM network. Stop your traffic ASAP by Royalrevenue September 15, 2017 if anyone working with these scammers STAY AWAY. This is shady network . When the amount was 150 or 130 they paid on time without asking, after seeing 3-4 continue payments we scale up traffic and did 2500+ for the month. After month ends and near ou...
- Google places: My customer did not received the… by Liman September 22, 2017 I am trying to list my customer's business on Google Places (Map). The only method of verification offered is by postcard. So far requested it twice, but my customer never received it. I am not sure if this problem is in Australia only, because i have done the same with a client in the UK and everything went perfectly fine. Anyone here had a similar experience? Or any ideas around this? Thanks
- Crackrevenue is a scam by Smmpanel September 20, 2017 I am an internet marketer and I've worked almost 2 months for pay per signup on crackrevenue and earned $170 !!! I am getting traffic from top adult sites and my own adult site,social media websites after uploading a lot of videos and shared affiliate links on social sites at least 50-60k times !! I generated $170 after all this..well !! Few days ago the blocked my account temporarily and i provided traffic sources and they reactivated it.Today they sent me an email saying that they have...Crackrevenue is a scam
- Question about reselling sites with WPRobot installed by Debtsicario September 14, 2017 I've been contacting the company with no response so I'm hoping someone here can offer some ideas. I finally decided to sell "starter" sites. I bought a copy of wprobot over a year ago, but don't know how to tell if I have a developer license or not. Can't find the receipt in my email. Is there a way to look it up? If I don't have a developer license, is there a legit way to sell the sites with the plugin installed and not have any issues from buyers in the future?