What PPC means? How does it works?
- CEO Status Means Nothing Volume 2: A Real World… by Sherbert Hoover August 12, 2017 This is an add-on to my well-received thread CEO Status Means Nothing: How Hype Men Are Killing The Concept Of Young Entrepreneurs from back in May. This is also longer than it should have been. So sit tight or move along. I got my oil changed this morning. It was at a chain called "Take 5" that is popular here in the southeast US and Texas. Their big...CEO Status Means Nothing Volume 2: A Real World Example, AKA How A "CEO" Almost Killed Me Today
- Google PPC for E-Commerce products in search results… by Bread August 22, 2017 Hello, I have access to a decent range of products, and a dedi for Magento. I've used Mage before so no problem getting things setup. I've never used Google Adwords/PPC before, I can't be bothered with SEO to get traffic. My objective is to sell products, so I want to create ads in the SERPs that look like this: For those of you that are running Adsense ads,...Google PPC for E-Commerce products in search results (whitehat)
- [Case Study] Does churn & burn always works? by Dimi1810 August 22, 2017 Hi, I was thinking if Churn&Burn always works. After seeing a case study on BHW, it motivates me to try it and make a case study too. Thanks to @moonlighsunligh for his thread. So basicly we use tiers: - T1 : Contextuals links - T2 : Gsa blast to index I dont know exactly the number we will blast but I'll update my thread.(Actually we will blast over 200k dripfeed in 30 days). About my keywords it's between 2k-200k+/search per month and a competitivity of between 13 and...[Case Study] Does churn & burn always works?
- Your PPC skills ,my bing account and top CPA network. by Sreemons2010 August 17, 2017 Hi there . I'm looking for a jv who is good with setting bing PPC campaigns . I have access to private cpa networks as well as TOP cpa networks which has high paying offers . All you have to do is set PPC campaigns in bing ads . If anyone interested please PM me here . Thanks
- Blog – PPC by Aashish Hamal September 16, 2017 I have a blog and I linked it to my Adsense account. The thing is that I don't have a website for it yet. I am just using a google blog website. Would that matter in the future? Will I still get more readers? And if I can, are there any ways on how to get more readers even if you are just using a free blog site? I did a small research about blogging, I just started so I think I will not gain more readers at first. I am just really into writing and hopefully many people would enjoy my blog....Blog - PPC
- PPC isnt yeilding results by Seoadvent September 20, 2017 hi all , my brother is actually doing PPC for his websites . he spent about 3k usd on ppc , has approx 50k people come to the website but no conversions or calls . any reason why that this is happening ? thanks in advance !