Hi guys it's my first post here ever ! i was always wondering when i was a kid how these "you won a car sms" scam sms make money for their senders until i find out that there is what's called premium sms or rated sms services . so my question is how do i start in this and what are the fees and which are the best companies to work with ?
- Earnings Disclaimer by Vijay September 23, 2017 The information contained in this website is for general information and/ or entertainment purposes only. The information is provided by Bolly Mega and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Bolly Mega. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Bolly Mega takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.In some instances we may be paid a commission or fee by the providers of the products and services we offer or recommend on this web site.We have made every effort to ensure that any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website are represented as accurately as possibly in all their aspects, including their potential for income. All earning and income statements made by us are merely calculated estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There are no guarantees that you will ever reach these income levels and you must accept the fact that earnings and income may greatly differ from one individual to another.Your results may vary based on factors which include but are not limited to: business experience and hard work, commitment and ability to follow the program, as well as each person’s level of desire.We provide no guarantees concerning your success as related to the use of any products and/ or services introduced on this website.The testimonials and examples used in this website reflect extraordinary results, which will not necessary apply to the average buyer of any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website. Furthermore, the testimonials and examples used here are not representations, claims or guarantees that you or anyone else will achieve equal or equivalent results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her own background and experience; personal desire and motivation; as well as dedication, commitment and hard work.There are no assurances that past and/ or present earnings will be perpetuated into the future or that they can ever be duplicated again. There are numerous foreseeable and unforeseeable risks with any business venture. Moreover, changes in the…
- WTB aged top rated seller account, eBay. by Dfciap September 15, 2017 I was led to believe that I may purchase an aged high limit top rated eBay account. Any truth to that? Any advice?
- Not paying selling fees for the account that’s… by Edvard Benk September 15, 2017 Long story short: I used to sell stuff on eBay, few people screwed me over with returns ( I didn't know better) and they ended up suspending my selling privileges on eBay, but I still can buy stuff. BUT I still have about $20 of the "seller fees" debt, which I should pay, but I really don't see a point in that because I won't be able to sell anything anyway whether I pay or not. My only question is since they're threatening to completely disable my eBay account, can I still file an...Not paying selling fees for the account that's already been restricted?
- Problems with the fees on an aged account by Al_pacino August 8, 2017 I have to pay 81$ to Ebay, as listing fees for a single sale. I must mention that the item wasn't sold. They charged me for "reserve price auction fee" and for "buy it now listing fee". I used these options before, without paying anything, at least that's what I remember. Now they charged me without show me these hidden costs. Now I am shocked. I don't want to pay them because I consider they are cheaters. What should I do? I have a verified Paypal account linked to my Ebay account and I...Problems with the fees on an aged account
- Best car for 20000€? Suggestion please? by Culling August 9, 2017 Hello, I need to buy a new car and my budget is 20000 €. I know it's low/average budget for a car, but what is the best car for this price? Honestly I don't know much about cars so I'm asking this question