As title ask, do I need to redo it?
I read some blogs and articles about this case, but all of them are outdated, so maybe I need your help to clarify this situation. Thanks
- Current Expired Domain Situation – Lies,… by Nargil September 8, 2017 I think that this article is long overdue with all the recent "updates". I admit that I am quite agitated lately. I am quite level-headed and I can't stand when people blindly believe in hogwash and are unable to use their heads. For this I apologize, but well... unless I get banned, I am afraid you will have to live with me. Disclaimer: Some of the stuff in this article is subjective, most of it is not. Disclaimer 2: I am ill and my head spins, so it was painful to write. Hope the...Current Expired Domain Situation - Lies, Costs, Metrics, Spam and Niche Relevancy
- ssl 301 redirection help by Singhavn August 12, 2017 Hey, I recently purchased a domain that has a backlink from forbes. The site earlier had ssl https and getting backlink from forbes to https://sitename.com I set up 301 redirection from this domain to my site. Now sitename.com, www.sitename.com and h...
- Installed SSL, what’s next? by BlackSept September 11, 2017 Hi Can you guys guide me what to do exactly after SSL was installed? What I did so far: 1.Installed Really Simple SSL Wp plugin. 2.Added the new https version to search console plus www non www version ( there are 4 different versions in search console now) 3.Changed the urls in analytics. 4.Submitted a new sitemap (every url starts with https) 5.Fetched the site as google for faster indexing. Is there anything else I should do? I have checked 5+ articles they all provided different infos....Installed SSL, what's next?
- Cloudflare SSL HELP by Fakeshoes September 10, 2017 I have done everything exactly as written on all tutorials, installed all the plugins and redirect http to https, and I activated my ssl certificate. Now I can't even access my website, because it's redirecting me to https which is not supported and showing me error as image below. (I can't access via http:// it will automatically redirect me to https://) Please, can anybody help me fix this, I lost almost 4 hours configuring this and still I got nothing....Cloudflare SSL HELP
- ShunE’s Authority Site – $50 a day… by MrshunE September 19, 2017 Hi, there's one thing to clarify before starting the journey. This site is actually my 3rd Amazon affiliate site. So you may wonder why I build a brand-new site instead of developing the ones that I currently have? The problem is that my other niche sites use an EMD domain, thus it's pretty hard to expand the topics and products. Hence, I decide to go bigger and broader. And I won't mention my other sites in this journey. There are so many things that I learnt from building the...ShunE's Authority Site - $50 a day - 300k Words Content+
- Kunaki CD print-on-demand. What does the no-case… by ThreadKiller August 18, 2017 Noticed that there aren't any Kunaki threads here for about 5 years.http://kunaki.com/ So they have this CD that is sold without case (no-case) option. They also have the regular jewel case option. Now if I get a no-case option on Trepstar.com, it comes in a plastic sleeve for protection. Kunaki.com does not state what the no-case option looks like. Does anyone here know? I can sell CDs in a plastic sleeve. I can not sell them without the plastic sleeve. Also, their strange...Kunaki CD print-on-demand. What does the no-case option look like?