I'm currently ranking strongly for my money site that's wordpress. However, I have found a killer theme for my site, except it's HTML…
Now, I use yoast SEO, post a high end blog post around once a week, and rank for multiple keywords in my niche (top 3).
I am wondering if changing my theme to HTML from wordpress will affect my ranking. Will changing my theme affect SEO?
Any advice is appreciated.
- Yoast Questions by Morpheus696 October 9, 2017 When blogging how much attention do you pay to all the yoast things? I had articles I thought were pretty good but after running it through yoast the readability was moderate and could be improved it said. When I got it to green readability, the post just looked and read very robotic and boring, like it didn't seem like something I'd want to read so I doubt my readers would want to read it. Do you even care to check this about yoast? I can see how the SEO thing is useful with keywords and...Yoast Questions
- Helllo! by QueenMazikeen August 29, 2017 Hello guys I'm Chloe and I don't have any f***ing ideea what I'm doing here... for now. I've discrovered this ''bussines'' from my ex boyfriend and now I want to make an ''Empire'' I've heard that many people learned very much from this site and this is what I'm plan too. Now my only ideea is something about affiliate and dropshipping 'cuz in my country online shopping blooms.
- Earnings Disclaimer by Vijay September 23, 2017 The information contained in this website is for general information and/ or entertainment purposes only. The information is provided by Bolly Mega and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Bolly Mega. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Bolly Mega takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.In some instances we may be paid a commission or fee by the providers of the products and services we offer or recommend on this web site.We have made every effort to ensure that any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website are represented as accurately as possibly in all their aspects, including their potential for income. All earning and income statements made by us are merely calculated estimates of what we think you can possibly earn. There are no guarantees that you will ever reach these income levels and you must accept the fact that earnings and income may greatly differ from one individual to another.Your results may vary based on factors which include but are not limited to: business experience and hard work, commitment and ability to follow the program, as well as each person’s level of desire.We provide no guarantees concerning your success as related to the use of any products and/ or services introduced on this website.The testimonials and examples used in this website reflect extraordinary results, which will not necessary apply to the average buyer of any and all products and/ or services introduced on this website. Furthermore, the testimonials and examples used here are not representations, claims or guarantees that you or anyone else will achieve equal or equivalent results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her own background and experience; personal desire and motivation; as well as dedication, commitment and hard work.There are no assurances that past and/ or present earnings will be perpetuated into the future or that they can ever be duplicated again. There are numerous foreseeable and unforeseeable risks with any business venture. Moreover, changes in the…
- Plugin for SEO by Qasim Khan October 11, 2017 Which is the best plugin for wordpress SEO? "Yoast SEO" or "All in One SEO Pack" It looks like Yoast SEO premium is a little expensive. So what will you suggest me? and is there any discount coupon for Yoast? I have searched a lot but could not find any coupon for Yoast SEO plugin. Looking for help
- The Key To Ranking #1 by MasterRobin September 16, 2017 Dear fellow SEO warriors, I have seen numerous posts on BHW about people wanting to rank #1 for certain keywords. "How to rank higher'', ''how to rank fast'', ''how to earn $5000 a month without investment''. Today was a shitty day for me. So I hope I can help others with some things I have learned from SEO over the last couple of years. To make me feel better I guess.Lesson #1 Don't trust a SEO guru People who make the most money with SEO are the persons who do not do a lot of...The Key To Ranking #1
- SEO Myth Busting 01 – Keyword Density by Hacko August 13, 2017 It's that time of the month again, so I got me a six pack again and about to drop some knawledge on y'all. I'm going to talk about keyword density and why Google couldn't give less of a fuck about it these days. First of all, don't get me wrong. Keywords are important. Disregard them and you're obviously screwed. However, keyword density really isn't. We're done with that. It's gone, bye, ciao, sayonara.Why, you ask? Google is still just an algorithm - it just isn't...SEO Myth Busting 01 - Keyword Density